Hey guys im looking for a new amp, right now i have a little crappy 10watt fender amp that i got with my first guitar. Anyways im looking for a tube amp that is big enough for gigging and that stays in the budget of 300 dollars and also something that will last long, any ideas guys
Can you look used?
Can you stretch your budget to $400?
Styles you play?

EDIT: Look at B-52 AT112's, Peavey Valveking 112's, used Peavey Classic 30's, used Line 6 Flextones, and used Crate V or Palomino series amps.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Last edited by CullenT at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Aeromaiden2195
Hey guys im looking for a new amp, right now i have a little crappy 10watt fender amp that i got with my first guitar. Anyways im looking for a tube amp that is big enough for gigging and that stays in the budget of 300 dollars and also something that will last long, any ideas guys

Its going to be tough to get a tube amp thats loud enough for gigging thats under $300. The best I can think of right now is a Peavey Windsor Studio combo amp. If I were you I'd definitely save up longer.

Also, what styles of music do you play?

edit- awww CullenT beat me to it

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by CullenT
Can you look used?
Can you stretch your budget to $400?
Styles you play?

EDIT: Look at B-52 AT112's, Peavey Valveking 112's, used Peavey Classic 30's, used Line 6 Flextones, and used Crate V or Palomino series amps.

I can do used, i cant stretch my budget, and i play classic rock(clapton, zeppelin, floyd, hendrix)
If you can only go to $400 this is these are the only good suggestions I can give you

Used
Peavey Classic 30

New
Blackstar HT-5
Epiphone Valve Junior

Check these amps out, you won't be disappointed.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
You could get a used Peavey Bandit 112 for $150 and spend the rest on a couple pedals. The Peavey is plenty loud and has a great classic rock crunch.