You're not going to last long here...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
You're not going to last long here...

i been here for ten years. silly noob, trix are for kids. NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH DA DAMN VIDEO!
Quote by -tempest-
cool story bro

Stool cory, orb
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by mcgeegee3
i been here for ten years. silly noob, trix are for kids. NOW SHUT UP AND WATCH DA DAMN VIDEO!

Exactly.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
If you did the voice for both characters, you need to stop trying so hard to be funny.
Quote by AlmightyJeebus
Ok, thank god hostilekid's gonna shut the hell up.

Quote by dudius
You win...everything

Quote by IbanezSA160a
hahahaha

All the Whos are there
But the Why's
But the Why's
But the Why's
Are unclear..
Yeaaaah hes gone

EDIT: btw *reported*
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by mcgeegee3

-no sig-
Quote by mcgeegee3

so are you a troll or just stupid?
hahahahaha oh wow.

I like spankings.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by rko
Rubbishhhhh

you must be english. HOW COME YOU ENGLISH PEOPLE TOOK OUR LANGUAGE? and how come all you people do is go to pubs and watch soccer?
Quote by mcgeegee3
you must be english. HOW COME YOU ENGLISH PEOPLE TOOK OUR LANGUAGE? and how come all you people do is go to pubs and watch soccer?

Quote by mcgeegee3
yea its called SOCCER not FOOTBALL you english morons.

Sigh... Trolls these days
Quote by BEBEB
Sigh... Trolls these days

call me a troll one more time. i will have you banned frum dis forum so fast you wont know what hit you in your butt!
Quote by mcgeegee3
call me a troll one more time. i will have you banned frum dis forum so fast you wont know what hit you in your butt!

reported for being a troll... you were funny at first, but you're a poor quality troll, and therefore, very annoying
Quote by mcgeegee3

no you wont.

sigh*
I remember the days when trolls made me laugh...
Quote by Killedelphia19
waaaah. im a big baby tattle tale. i just told on you, because the moderators here are my massas!

your wack, yo!
why everyone changing da subject? dis thread is about my pet store video, not whether im a good troll or not.