Shiiiit thats good, production is really good!

EDIT: only 'criticism' is that i think the wah at the beginning kinda sounds like the autotune effect some hip hop artists use.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Last edited by rhysm at Jul 8, 2009,
I just started listening and it's already possibly the best recording I've heard on this site...good job.
Good dubbing with the drums and as a HUGE Hendrix fan I would say its an awesome tribute to him.
Guitars- Ibanez rgx digital snow camo
Amplifiers- Randall 125 watt halfstack ( payed 350 for the stack )
that was the bee's knees. you took Jimi's classic hit and gave it a modern spin. 5 ****ing stars.
Oh Hey look at my signature
Very cool! I loved it you really but a great modern twist on the song while keeping true to the feel of the original version. Your production and sound quality were killer and I loved your guitar solo. I know you didnt say you would do C4C but as a fellow Hendrix fan I was wondering if you wouldnt mind critting my cover for Bold as Love that is https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20624261#post20624261posted here.
Hey man that's wicked. It was modern but you didn't ruin the song, you did a good job man! Nice playing.
absolutely awesome.
im not into metal and i hate it when people try copying hendrix.
but you made a really nice rendition of it.
oh yeah, i didnt like the intro too much... id like a clearer sound for it.
Last edited by dEipHoBoS at Jul 9, 2009,
holy ****! that was amazing!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.