Hi, I go to a French school and the grading system goes like this:

you get a certain amount of points out of twenty, 15/20 and above is A.

My question: How does the international baccalaureate grading system work?

what does it mean to have a 37?

- Thanks in advance.
Like.. out of a hundred points like in America?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
It's offered around my area and It's equivalent to something.. but I can't remember how it works sorry mate
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

in amreicaland a 37 is horribly failing

in reference to your question i have no idea what you're referring to with the 37
i know what IB is generally speaking
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Jul 8, 2009,
I'm doing it, you get 6 subjects, each one is out of 7, so the final would be out of 42, but then you have the EE, CAS etc so I think you can get extra points, so it becomes out of 45 or something.

I don't recommend the IB, if I had known better I would have done A Levels or something, it's summer and I have an ITGS project, EE, World Literature, and all my subjects to study.

Edit: A 37 is amazing, really hard to get in the IB unless you study like a motha****a.
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Jul 8, 2009,
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm doing it, you get 6 subjects, each one is out of 7, so the final would be out of 42, but then you have the EE, CAS etc so I think you can get extra points, so it becomes out of 45 or something.

I don't recommend the IB, if I had known better I would have done A Levels or something, it's summer and I have an ITGS project, EE, World Literature, and all my subjects to study.

Edit: A 37 is amazing, really hard to get in the IB unless you study like a motha****a.

Interesting.

I'm currently participating in it. Schools use different systems to grade, but they all mean the same thing. A buddy of mine goes to a school where each subject is graded out of 20.

Anyhoo, each subject at our school is graded with a percent. You are given a letter grade with the percent, but the number is more important than the letter.
I'm Canadian Eh?
Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen to you all day.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.
I did a couple of IB classes in High School, and it's brutally hard to get anything over a 5, so I would say that a 37 is pretty damn good

Too many stupid hoops to jump through in that program though