A few 'What Ifs' for you...

Say, you have a girlfriend/boyfriend who breaks up with you because they are gay, how do you react? I honestly wouldn't know whether to be sad or not. Obviously, the relationship is over, but for circumstances that are almost mandatory.

Here's another...

Say your current girlfriend/boyfriend 'experiments' with another girl/guy (Straight up gay sex), do you break up with them for it? In my eyes, it's cheating, but it takes a while to get over the strong possibility of a threesome occurring *High fives!*

I've been asking these questions to everybody ever since my girlfriend and I had a conversation about it. I honestly couldn't think of how I would react to any of them until some good, deep thinking... So I thought I'd ask The Pit!
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
1. Suck it up and get over it.

2. End it because it's cheating. unless of course there is a possibility of a dual female threesome, in which case you hit it then quit it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar

2. End it because it's cheating. unless of course there is a possibility of a dual female threesome, in which case you hit it then quit it.

Spoken like a true retrosexual!

"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
A few 'What Ifs' for you...

Say, you have a girlfriend/boyfriend who breaks up with you because they are gay, how do you react? I honestly wouldn't know whether to be sad or not. Obviously, the relationship is over, but for circumstances that are almost mandatory.

\

I'd say, "Go on with your life... Have fun... Meet new people...."

Not quite sure what a retrosexual is, but you get a anyways.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
This has happened to me before. She is now dating my friend. (Who is a guy).

It was just an excuse because she didn't like me.
Quote by itchy guitar
Not quite sure what a retrosexual is, but you get a anyways.

Retrosexual - DEALS WITH IT.

Scenario 1: I'd just get over it, unless they actually had some kind of sexual epiphany they were most likely leaning towards homosexuality in the first place and my attraction blinded me of that.

Scenario 2: Threesome must be guaranteed. Otherwise, continuing the relationship wouldn't feel right.
this girl I was on and off with for a while told me she thinks shes a lesbian and we broke up. I thought I would be really sad but its not half as bad as when she broke up with me last year for the reason of just not liking me.

I still am pissed and sad, but not as much and I see getting over it sooner than a normal breakup
I had a bi-GF and she had a GF for I think 2 years during our 3 years of dating.

Honestly, I didn't care. I had the penis. They can lick each other all day for all I care in the end I was the only man in her life, which was fine with me.

...Life's too short to ruin a good thing, and after being very nonchalant about it I eventually got invited to a threesome. Got in trouble for sticking her GF though... I was in the dog house for like 3 months lol you should have seen the look on her face!!!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by gizmodious
I had a bi-GF and she had a GF for I think 2 years during our 3 years of dating.

Honestly, I didn't care. I had the penis. They can lick each other all day for all I care in the end I was the only man in her life, which was fine with me.

...Life's too short to ruin a good thing, and after being very nonchalant about it I eventually got invited to a threesome. Got in trouble for sticking her GF though... I was in the dog house for like 3 months lol you should have seen the look on her face!!!

You son of a bitch.

I'm so jealous.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by gizmodious

cool story bro
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
1: It's happened to me. Three times. I seem to attract lesbians. Either way, the first time I was kind of hurt, but I'm used to it now.

2: That's completely cheating, it's not even a debatable point. If my girlfriend cheated on me with another girl, I'd leave her immediately (I have a low tolerance for cheating anyway).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I wouldn't care. At all.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
inb4lock/icumblood
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by itchy guitar
You son of a bitch.

I'm so jealous.

In the back of a 318i no less lol there were appendages everywhere!!!

She ended up being a bitch anyways bro, I wouldn't be jealous. Besides, had to go get tested after... not cool.

1) act really upset and say the only way you'll forgive them is through a threesome

2) same again

What's challenging about either of these?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by gizmodious
In the back of a 318i no less lol there were appendages everywhere!!!

She ended up being a bitch anyways bro, I wouldn't be jealous. Besides, had to go get tested after... not cool.

Ok. I'm not jealous anymore. You sucked all of the fun out of it.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by gizmodious

What a crappy threesome. It's basically "Hey, why don't you do me while I have crazy funtime?"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Friends had a scenario like this. Threesome didn't work

I'd consider it cheating if my partner had gay sex with another girl.
DeVillains!
Here's one for you:
If you were gay and you're gay partner had straight sex, what would you do?

Oooooooo.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Here's one for you:
If you were gay and you're gay partner had straight sex, what would you do?

Oooooooo.

Trowzaa, I give you an E-cookie.
It all depends. Which way is the wind blowing that day? Is the sun out? Is it partially cloudy. There are many factors to getting a threesome. (For the original question).
1. i would still be hurt but i would have the knowledge that i wouldnt be able to provide them with the needs that the other sex can provide so i would be less bothered

2. whilst they are together, i would say its cheating
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
Quote by itchy guitar

this..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by itchy guitar
Ok. I'm not jealous anymore. You sucked all of the fun out of it.

Something about getting blood drawn, then waiting in sheer terror for 3 days to get results always does...

1. I don't care.
2. I break up with him/her.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I would tell them that they are lying, and that I want proof.

In video form.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black