Just wondering if anyone has any opinions/ recommendations on a tube 2X12 combo. I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg, but i do realize tube amps aren't going to be $100 as well. Just lookin for some ideas. I need it to be versatile, it doesn't have to have ammmmmazing cleans, or crazy metal distortion (i used pedals anyhow)...just somethin that can do a good amount of genres and sounds good. Thanks.
whats your budget? And just curious why a combo?( i have one myself and know some of the pros and cons)
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
i have a twin reverb reissue its godly
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
used peavey 6505, or wait a couple of months for the 6505+ (~$700), not a 2x12 but who cares it's gonna be a beast
You have a Valveking and a 5150 and you want another amp to use pedals for distortion?

Why exactly do you want a combo...? You already have two decent amps, just buy a 2x12 cab.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Ok, 1) i want a 2X12 combo so i dont have to lug around head and cabs.

2) Budget is around 400-450 id say.

3) I haven't updated my profile, i sold those amps a while ago, and just never got another amp since i been using waves GTR. But now i am jamming with some people, and need an amp again.

4) Thanks for the suggestions thus far all.

5) Any comment on the B-52 100w 2x12?!? Someone recommended that one to me.
I went to a local shop today. They had a bugera 6262 212 combo for 530ish. Any opinion on these? I am not familiar with them much if at all. To me it seemed pretty good, but for 530 i just cant decide. Only other lead i got so far is a B-52 AT100 head for $270. At which point i would need to buy a cab, or build one (which i believe i could do with my woodworking/building skills).