Could I get some Suggestions on what kind of Ibanez I should get? My price range is around $600 USD, but If its really worth it I'll save up for more if the quality improves at higher than $600.

I play mostly metal, Cannibal Corpse, Necrophagist, Dethklok, although Stray into things Softer (think like Metal ballad, like what Symphony X (Sea of Lies) and Metallica (MOP) do sometimes). I also Like to play Virtuoso-esque things, like Paul Gilbert, MAB, Malmsteem, Buckethead, you name it.

Has to be Sweepable, Shredable, and Generally fast with good note accentation at high speeds.

Ive hear Ibanez is a good brand for speed, and I need suggestions. Ive heard RG's are good (Give me a model # to look at), but any other suggestions would be Great.
Quote by ZOMGdonuts
You should post this in the Ibanez Thread (searchbar it)

people ask these sorts of questions all day every day, why should this one be different?

anyway, i'd suggest an RG570 or RG550 if you can find one used. that is, if you're willing to go used. the new RGA series are nice too, but they're fixed bridges. on ebay you can usually find some of the higher end prestige guitars for your price range, too.

if you want to go new, i'd suggest the xiphos (if you like the body style) or save up a little and get a 1570.
any rg ,rg5xx and above, will suit those taste. Best bet is to go used(be it ebay or gc). I scored my rg 770 for 300 bucks on ebay.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
One of my guitarist buddies at school has the RG420 (which if I remember correctly, is right in the price range you're looking for). It's a neat guitar, tone isn't wonderful but I think it gets the job done for the price you pay for it. However like LifeIsABullet said, the RG570 is an excellent guitar but you'll need to drop a little more cash.
Thanks guys, so my list of Ibanez's to check out looks like This.

RG570/550,
Xiphos (Doesn't Muhammed Suicmez {Necrophagist} use those? Ill look it up)
RGA, But I don't like Fixed bridges.
The (RG?)1570
And the RG Series in General.

Ill be stopping by an Ibanez Store in a week or two, So Ill be sure to check those out.
I'f im not mistaken the Xiphos has a crappy tremelo... and i saw necrophagist not to long ago and he DIDNT have the d-activators in his.
At that price range for what you want to ply I say Xiphos. Any other Ibby will require a pickup swap right off the bat.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Thanks guys, so my list of Ibanez's to check out looks like This.

RG570/550,
Xiphos (Doesn't Muhammed Suicmez {Necrophagist} use those? Ill look it up)
RGA, But I don't like Fixed bridges.
The (RG?)1570
And the RG Series in General.

Ill be stopping by an Ibanez Store in a week or two, So Ill be sure to check those out.

Not ness true. Any of the models made in japan with an edge/lo pro/ egde pro, edge zero, edge lo are the ones you want to look at. The ones made in korea are meh, and have very questionable bridges. the ones made in japan are rg5## and above.

edit: stay away from lo trs, edge iii, and edge pro 2bridges if you can. they are the questionable bridges
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RGR421EXFM-Electric-Guitar-512459-i1438611.gc
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-S470DXQM-Electric-Guitar-519933-i1173436.gc

Second one is a few over your budget but it's not much more to save up, considering the thing looks and is sexy and has one of the best trem systems ever.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
$100 more and you can get an RGR1570 on Musicians Friend. Same specs as the RG1570, with an Edge Pro, just has a plain finish and reverse headstock.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RGR1570-Electric-Guitar?sku=514538

My Rig ;D
Ibanez RG550XX 20th Anniversary
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Crate V50-112 (Modded)
Roland Micro Cube
Lovepedal Purple Plexi 800
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Ibanez TS-9
Boss DD-3
Dunlop Crybaby
I picked up a V-Blade (VBT700) a few weeks ago. it's amazing. I would look into it though, especially for your tastes, though they're getting pretty hard to find.
Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live