So I've got a radio show going on right now, but not a lot of people are listening. I've got a big genre hopping playlist going right now. No mainstream radio **** either. So listen, see if you like it. Not really any metal though.

http://audible2.illemonati.com:8400/index.html
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Alright, I'm listening right now. I'll let you know what I think later.
Fender 1989 MIJ Strat (It's from the 80's, so it's gotta be legit!)
Breedlove AC25 SM
i will listen but the second im bored of it im leaving.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
i will listen but the second im bored of it im leaving.

This.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Right now is a remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit.

EDIT: Some Dead now.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Last edited by TheIceCreamMan at Jul 8, 2009,
I'm doing a show tonight. Just started. Got a bit of reggae right now, but a lot of variety later.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
What do you mean how? I'm connected to server, run by someone else whose letting me use it, and using Winamp.
Quote by Shredder XXX
You're the one playing Sublime right now, right?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
You're the one playing Sublime right now, right?

Yes.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how do i listen?
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
There's a link in my first post. Click Listen and you'll be able to open it in your audio player. I know iTunes and Winamp work fine with it.

Now playing BTW, Infected Mushroom's remix of The Doors' Riders on the Storm.
Quote by Shredder XXX
Ha. Some Les Claypool stuff with Buckethead right now. After that it's Black Sabbath, NIN, Jefferson Airplane and more.
Quote by Shredder XXX