Hi pit. Where can I find pictures of guitar rigs on stage? I've been trying to figure out a way to position all my band's gear on stage properly and I've also been really getting into stage design lately, but surprisingly I've been having some trouble finding pics for examples. Can someone help me out? Kind of a stupid question but hey I'm an inquisitive idiot
Thanx
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV
google images.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Google.com

Fairly unknown site, but I guarantee it'll be big one day.

It would be wise to invest in large amounts of stock into it.
Look at Rob Zombie's stage. That thing is cool as hell.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by BrashPersona
WTF is google?

I believe it's an old, old wooden ship...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Levi79
MAIDEN FTW!

Psh. Rob has a cooler stage. At least, he did when I saw him in 8th grade. Plus the music annoys me less cause he plays White Zombie songs sometimes.

God, I wish I was in Rob's band. I don't really like his music much, but he and I would get along just fine.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I believe it's an old, old wooden ship...

Diversity!......

Great reference dude.
Quote by darkwolf291
no..it was the very first submarine..close though

Ed Harken is dissapoint..
hey dude, you could just go onto some bands' myspace pages, and look at their photos. try i am the avalanche's page, they've got a lot of on stage pics. (and their the best band ever!).
Lol i knew youd say that.
i tried google but i kept getting nothing but pictures of album covers and promo posters.
ill try myspace profiles.
Gear:
Fender American Strat
Washburn Idol
Pitchblack > Cst OD > M5 > Flashback Tripple Delay > SIZE=1]Whirly Verb
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100
Marshall 1960AV