Page 1 of 5
Many claim he is a bigot, a far-right radical conservative, and pretty much a waste of space.

Interesting... especially seeing as how he voted for Obama.
Quote by Noxkid457

Source? I seriously doubt that.
Quote by Noxkid457
Many claim he is a bigot, a far-right radical conservative, and pretty much a waste of space.

You forgot self-righteous prick
He said it himself on his show. I doubt it was a publicity stunt lol. Do you think Rush Limbaugh would ever be caught voting for a democrat?
Because we have ears.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Voting for Obama doesn't mean he's not a dick.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I also find it interesting how the majority of people who say these things don't even watch any form of cable news, at least from the people I know in person.
Quote by jbridge90
You forgot self-righteous prick

Pretty much this
Hell, I'm a republican and can't stand him.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by element4433
Voting for Obama doesn't mean he's not a dick.

No, but it does pretty much throw out all the right-wing, bigoted bullsh*t.
i highly doubt he actually voted for Obama. who could prove otherwise? he likely lied. people do that. he's everything in the first sentence of the OP, along with many more horrible things. i hate the man with a passion, and hope to take him down personally.
Quote by Noxkid457
No, but it does pretty much throw out all the right-wing, bigoted bullsh*t.

No, no it doesn't.

Why does voting for/supporting Obama suddenly make you a good person?

I hate this world.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
pretty much everything you wrote, plus his definition of "right" is "loud"

not to mention he blamed an 18 year old rape/murder victim for what happened to her.
Because Bill O'Reilly makes himself look like an idiot. I'd have nothing against what he believes, even if they aren't exactly what I believe, but the way he presents himself on his show is horrible; arrogant, quick-tempered, loud, and obnoxious.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
People just hate Bill O'Reilly because he said "we'll do it live" before anyone else figured out that that was the most badass statement ever.
I <3 Companion Cube
Quote by Noxkid457
He said it himself on his show. I doubt it was a publicity stunt lol. Do you think Rush Limbaugh would ever be caught voting for a democrat?

I can't find anything online supporting that he said he voted for Obama or McCain. I'll believe it when I hear him say it himself. Based on what I saw in his interviews with Obama prior to the election I wouldn't believe it otherwise.
Quote by dudetheman
No, no it doesn't.

I hate this world.

Because Obama is black so voting for him makes you a good person.
Quote by dudetheman
No, no it doesn't.

I hate this world.

What? I didn't say voting for Obama makes you a good person.
I Can't Read That. To Play Us Out? What Does That Mean To Play Us Out? Fuck It, We'll Do It Live. Fucking Thing Sucks
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Noxkid457
What? I didn't say voting for Obama makes you a good person.

Well, you said that Bill O'Reily's vote for Obama "pretty much throws all the bigot stuff out the window" when, in fact, it doesn't.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
He reminds me of a far more right wing version of Sam Burkes. Except, not as cool.

He needs a Twitch.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by dudetheman
Well, you said that Bill O'Reily's vote for Obama "pretty much throws all the bigot stuff out the window" when, in fact, it doesn't.

I think he meant it threw all the right-winged stuff out the window, which it still doesn't. Even if he voted for a Democrat, he still has very conservative views, and may have just related to Obama more than McCain.

O'Reily is a disgrace to journalism though. What kind of host invites guests onto his show, and then does not let them get a word in edgewise unless it fits with the point he is desperate to make. He constantly interrupts people mid sentence and if the guest doesn't stand down he will start yelling until he gets the focus back on him. He is a child.
I too don't understand why he gets so much hate. Everyone calls him a right-wing nutjob, when honestly he's pretty moderate on a lot of stuff. In fact I'd say I'm much further to the right than Bill O'Reilly.
He's an ass, insults his guests, and is very close-minded.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by stratman7
I too don't understand why he gets so much hate. Everyone calls him a right-wing nutjob, when honestly he's pretty moderate on a lot of stuff. In fact I'd say I'm much further to the right than Bill O'Reilly.

If you had a tv show I'd probably hate you too.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Since we're on the subject of mindless bigoted 'journalists', everyone here seen Glenn Beck's principles?

1. America Is Good
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday
4. The family is sacred
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with whom I want to
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion
9. The government works for me — I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

Bolded are the best bits. I particularly like that expression, 'un-American', popping up again. In the US it's basically a mortal insult to the neo-cons, it's great.
Quote by stratman7
I too don't.. WHOA WHOA WHOA, LET ME JUST INTERUPET YOU RIGHT THERE.. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. Everyone calls him a right-wing nutjob BECAUSE HE IS DAMN IT, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, OR DO YOU JUST MAKE THINGS UP OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEADwhen honestly he's pretty OH FOR CHRIST SAKE, THIS IS MY SHOW, NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR VERSION OF HONESTY ALRIGHT, NOW FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK.

That's why.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Shepard Smith
In April 2009, in response to the claim that techniques such as waterboarding may have been effective in fighting terrorism, Smith said in an online Fox News show, "I don't give a rat's ass if it helps. We are America! We do not ****ing torture!"[9]

Good lord, a sane person works for FOX.
In every video I've seen of the man he comes across as arrogant, self righteous and close minded.

Maybe I'm weird but I tend to like my journalism as unbiased as possible. skewing the line of questioning is one thing, but to openly tell the interviewee that they are wrong and/or they are a bad person is a step too far for me.

I like to be presented with the facts and then left to make my own opinions (as far as that's possible anyway). This man, from what I've seen, is the embodiment of the exact opposite of that.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I wish Bill had been around in the fifties and sixties when people still thought UFO's were zooming around. And he had been on the side of the nut jobs, so he'd be yelling at people who didn't believe in UFOs. That would have been pretty damn awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

Fuck it, we'll do it live.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Bill O'Reilly is a little kid trapped in the body of a tourettes ridden grumpy man that thinks his views are superior to everyone elses. Not to mention the God complex he has.

Did you know he raises his microphone volume over his guests so that he can blabber on about whatever he wants whenever he wants.

He also talks more than 2/3 of the time with the interviewers present. Last time I checked an interview is supposed to make the other person talk.

To take bill o'reilly seriously is a sin. People need to follow their OWN opinions rather then watch this cultist blabber on in a newfound video talkie box.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I have periods where I think he's hilarious and periods of wanting him to stop talking for the sake of filling space with sound.
Page 1 of 5