So I think warmoth doesn't do this holes, and I was wondering how could I do them, the problem is that I don't have a band saw, or a drill press, I only have a hand drill, and I'm not sure if the holes can or must be done with a hand drill, what would you suggest to do?
EDIT: I think that they don't do the holes for the retainer bar neither...how can I do them (include them in the same question than before)
My gear:
-LTD EC401VF DMZ LD
-Ormsby Run 3 Hype GTR
-Yamaha C40M
Last edited by RiksRiks at Jul 8, 2009,
use a hand drill. and as far as I know, they'll do strap button and retainer holes if you ask.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
use a hand drill. and as far as I know, they'll do strap button and retainer holes if you ask.

Well, I asked them and they answered this:

Quote by Warmoth

Hello,
We don’t drill the holes for pickup rings, strap buttons, pickguard screws, tuner index screws, or string retainers.

But I still don't know really, so anyways, I want to know the size of the drill (or the thing that actually drills the hole, I mean, the diameter ) Sorry I don' know how to say that in english
My gear:
-LTD EC401VF DMZ LD
-Ormsby Run 3 Hype GTR
-Yamaha C40M
measure your screw for the strap button. go 1/16" less (2 sizes smaller) and use that as your drill size. do the same for the retainer bits. it's all easily done with a hand drill, just take your time.
------

Shwiggity.
I believe that Schaller Straplocks use either 3/32" or 3/16" screws. I'm probably wrong, so don't go by just me.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.