shes hot but this is nasty, this is mainly just to show my cousin who posts here and to everyone else who hasnt seen it.

I will still choose jolie over her. Megan Fox is like fake hot.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
way to find ONE flaw. i'd still hit it.

I'm sorry that incredibly good looking women 90% of men on the planet dream of being with, don't meet up to your standards. I'm afraid you are destined to be lonely
I'd hit it like a Decepticon crash landing into Earth.

And then the same with the Autobots.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
I agree completely. I think she is extremely overrated.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
*reported*

No more Megan Fox threads.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Sweet Jesus I hate that woman.
Her acting talent is debatable, she's not attractive and BY GOD HER VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO HURT INFANTS!!!!!
And it's be justified - curb stomping their defenceless little heads is akin to her making my defenceless eardrums cry tears of blood
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
I will literally find you and hug you if you find one more flaw on her, because someone of that level of stalking skills deserves a hug.

Also because I doubt there is another one.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Am I the only one who thinks Megan Fox isn't that great? Don't get me wrong, she has a nice body, but I don't like her face.
Quote by Fender1424
Am I the only one who thinks Megan Fox isn't that great? Don't get me wrong, she has a nice body, but I don't like her face.

Was this a serious question?

Or do you just blindly post in every thread you enter?
Quote by Ganoosh
Was this a serious question?

Or do you just blindly post in every thread you enter?

It is. Some people in here are still saying she's so amazing. This weird thumb thing just adds to my theory that she isn't great.
i seriously don't see what people see in her
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Fender1424
It is. Some people in here are still saying she's so amazing. This weird thumb thing just adds to my theory that she isn't great.

Well did you even read the posts above saying she was overrated?

And you still wanna ask that?