I'm on the market for a wah pedal, and was just wondering what some decent models were. I own the original Cry Baby Wah right now (though when making suggestions, if you own one of the newer Cry Baby models feel free to promote it). Any ideas at all, price is not an option. I play all types of styles that include wah, from Buddy Guy to Hendrix and Clapton to Pearl Jam. Any ideas and reasons supporting them would be great.
Just mod the one you have.

I have a BYOC wah and it's pretty damn nice. You can get a nice range of tones from it by dialing the q, gain, and mid settings properly. If you plan on buying one I have a hard time not suggesting one.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I really like the vox v847 for cleans.
Gear
American Deluxe Stratocaster
Deluxe Reverb Reissue
The fulltone Clyde deluxe is as good as it gets for all those styles IMO
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
Quote by Lehoogle714
The fulltone Clyde deluxe is as good as it gets for all those styles IMO

Luuuuurrrrve mine!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
i have a vox v847 and crybaby 535Q

they are both great, however the crybaby handles distortion much better
i use the 535Q for that reason and beacause you can dial in different settings for different ranges and all that ****
BUT the vox still is not bad. alot of people think its amazing.
hope it helps
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Luuuuurrrrve mine!

It's definitely a nice pedal, but just a bit too expensive for my tastes.

I haven't played one, but all the demos of the budda budwah sound amazing.
Quote by Kevin Saale
It's definitely a nice pedal, but just a bit too expensive for my tastes.

I haven't played one, but all the demos of the budda budwah sound amazing.

The budwah would definitely be on my board if I didn't alternate between Metallica/GnR and Hendrix wah styles.

The Clyde was more versatile, so I went with it, even though I can't stand Mike Fuller.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
^Yeah, I can see that. I should note I'm referring to lower gain wah tones. I haven't tried any of these pedals for high gain stuff. I did try some high gain with my BYOC with less than amazing results. I have a few clips of it in my profile (wah wankery, high gain wah clip, One take wankery) if you wanna hear what one can sound like.
I got a vox wah wah v847. One of the last ones in Australia to be shipped out from California. Its awesome better than a crybaby, costs a little bit more but. Plus I was watching a hendrix documentary the other day and he was using it, it looked and sounded exactly the same as mine. I play a bit of everything hendrix, metallica, trivium, dream theater, children of bodom bit of john mayer and the vox sounds awesome clean or distorted. It cuts through drums and bass awesome as well. Anyway good luck with it all mate hope this helps, always try before u buy.
bad horsie 2 is my fav
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
I've played the Ten Spot II once and it KICKS ASS. Its' essentially Frusciantes' wah with different housing/brand name. Versatile and works extremely well clean, fuzzed, and distorted

My crybaby ain't bad though. Its' the original version (newer model, though) It isn't top quality but it gets the job done in good style. I don't like the tone suck though. =/