im selling my piece of **** spider 3 on ebay. i was so stupid to buy it in the first place. how much would a smart starting bid be? it was originally 300 a year ago. also what should i put in the description?
What the hell is this, RuneScape?
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I think anywhere between $0 and $1 is fair.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
99 cents

trust me

edit: Becuase they'll see it and be like, 'oh, only 99 cents starting bid, even if it's crap it's only 99 cents.' than the next guy comes along, bids 2 bucks. next guy, maybe five. than ten, than a good amount later you might be up a good number of $, trust me, I hangz on eBay alot and this logic applies.

Edittoo: You put in the description that this amp was your favorite amp, and has never failed you, even through the toughest practices. but you still have to list all the dameges that it might have, and don't say it's crap if you want to sell it.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jul 8, 2009,
while i wouldn't go buy one, i have seen plenty of great guitarists (no really, good guitarists that have like $2000 guitars) using spiders. as practice amps of course not gig amps. Once you dial in a good sound i don't think they're THAT bad.
Last edited by SPBY at Jul 8, 2009,
wronggg placccceee broooooooo

So just BEAAAAAAAAAAT IT BEEEEEEEEEEEEAT IT!!!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by SPBY
while i wouldn't go buy one, i have seen plenty of great guitarists (no really, good guitarists that have like $2000 guitars) using spiders. as practice amps of course not gig amps. Once you dial in a good sound i don't think they're THAT bad.

Too true bro. They actually sound good "live" as well. The people who complain about them are the ones who don't know or don't take the time to properly create a tone.
Quote by Eliyahu
Too true bro. They actually sound good "live" as well. The people who complain about them are the ones who don't know or don't take the time to properly create a tone.

agreed
Quote by Eliyahu

Or the ones who have discerning ears. You're simply not going to get decent, gigging or recording standard tone from an amplifiers made from cheap components and even cheaper modelling, however you spin it.
Quote by Ganoosh
What the hell is this, RuneScape?

I pictured your avatar saying that in a very peeved manner. good job
Quote by skittle_eater
I pictured your avatar saying that in a very peeved manner. good job

I like that you have a ricky.

On topic, set the starting bid low, like 5 bucks. it willl climb, and if it doesnt. pull it
Quote by Eliyahu
Christ man that was fucking epic. You gotta PM your amp settings on that. I have a Spider 3....

to be honest you just have to tweak the **** out of it, and DO NOT EVER use any of the effects on the Spider amps, they make me want to throw up
In other news, I just bought a Boss DD-3 for $135NZ. Thats real cheap.

So stoked
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Zepplinne
to be honest you just have to tweak the **** out of it, and DO NOT EVER use any of the effects on the Spider amps, they make me want to throw up

You wanna PM me how to do said tweaks? Your tone >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mine and I'm on the same amp .
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thP2M_I_v0k

To ANYONE who thinks you need a good amp or guitar to get a good tone. That dude doesn't even have a real Fender Strat, he probably uses a Line 6 or a Fender practice amp just like everyone else who plays guitar.

If you really want some tone, buy a ****ing Fender Vibro Champ or a Super Champ and add some Fulltone OCD overdrive to that ****.

It's not hard to get good tone for cheap if you're smart about it.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
Last edited by ConeShred at Jul 8, 2009,