I don't have any pictures, but a friend of mine has an Aria AC30 and was wondering its value. I'm not really familiar with classical guitars or how they appreciate. Its in decent condition for a 30 something year old guitar. Does anybody know the value?

Also, it doesn't have a truss rod...do all classical guitars come without one? How does the fretboard get adjusted it if flexes too much or little??
Quote by grades231
I don't have any pictures, but a friend of mine has an Aria AC30 and was wondering its value. I'm not really familiar with classical guitars or how they appreciate. Its in decent condition for a 30 something year old guitar. Does anybody know the value?

Also, it doesn't have a truss rod...do all classical guitars come without one? How does the fretboard get adjusted it if flexes too much or little??

Probably around 300 or so. That's what mine was appraised at. It was made before Aria even started really serializing their guitars, so it's kinda rare or whatever. I'm assuming his is like mine.

And to my knowledge, classical guitars don't have truss rods. I sure wish mine did though. But the tension on the neck is so little, if the guitar was crafted properly, it wouldn't get out of whack unless you left it in the sun or something.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Truss rods were made for the switch to all metal strings, since the tension increased so much.
Yeah, a majority of classical guitars are built without a truss rod. But nice find! It's always fun finding vintage instruments.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!