So today i had to get myself out of bed and wanting more sleep get my way to college...

so i pay for a fair few hours parking and wander around college wondering where the hell all my classmates were... after 15 minutes i ring a guy and say? "do we have class today?" he says, "its thursday, we never do"...... FaAAAAaaAaAaaAARRRKK.

i thought it was friday

sooo, this thread isn't just to bore you about my lame story...... "cool story bro"

any interesting stories of when you mixed up your day?
Well one day I woke up thinking it was tuesday. I looked at my clock and it said that it was actually monday. I had nothing planned so I went back to sleep. MLIA
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
"ROLFcopter" Classic d00d!!!

I SOO cant believe you done that!

...Oh you!
My signature has doubled...
ever since i got out of high school 3 years ago, the days don't mean anything to me.. then i got a job and i remember what day it is, buit never the number part :/
Okay, I'll contribute.

I woke up one morning terrified because I'd realized that I had a giant test that day, and that I didn't know any of the material that was going to be on it. I ran downstairs, grabbed my textbook, and started studying while I ate a bowl of cereal, dripping a few drops of milk on the pages in the process. After I somewhat ate all of the cereal, I threw the book into my bag, ran upstairs, and took a quick shower so that I could study some more before I had to go walk to the bus stop. I really hate reading on vehicles because it makes me feel nauseous, so I wanted to get in as much study time as possible.

After I threw on the first pair of clothes I found, I noticed that my parents were still asleep. I shook awake my dad and asked him if he wasn't late for work. He yawned, told me it was Saturday, and kicked me out of his room.

...Not a really funny story at all, but at least I contributed.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I can't remember any times where I mixed up days, but I did mix up the time for one of my history finals once. Luckily my professor was a cool guy and let me make it up during one of his other finals.
One time I thought it was Wednesday, but then someone told me that it was Tuesday.

True story bro.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
but... but but.... its wednesday....
EDIT: ok, totally beaten to it. but yea, ive done this, many times.
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Last edited by deanwad at Jul 8, 2009,
one time i came into school and it was a delayed opening but i thought it was regular time
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Quote by The Contagen
....But it's Wednesday.

?????

My sentiment exactly.

I've woken up before in the middle of the night, thinking it was time for school only to look at the clock and see that it's really only 12:30 AM.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
i keep thinking today is Thursday but its Wednesday.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace