First of all this maybe in the wrong section of trades and sales but only USA buyers. I hate currency change deals. And to the mods If I'm breaking any rules tell me cause I did read the rules and it said nothing about jut being guitar gear.

Well as my title say i got me a 360 from a friend to find out the dvd drive was busted. I wanna get maybe 50bucks for it cause I don't have the cables or controlers for it and I already have a 360 so no use in having it if it just sits there. Yes i pluged it in with my existing controlers and plug ins and it ran fine the tray wouldn't open and the games wouldn't read. But it could be a good project for someone.

Or I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Halo3 in good condition they could get me that would be a good trade also instead of the $50.........anyways PM me if your interested............
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Already sold.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.