So ive been watching the nanny lately on nick at nite, and Fren Drescher is pretty hot, is it just me?
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
The nanny? With that whinny voice?

ewwww
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by iantheman

hahaha, as funny as that is it's horrible but I still love it!

and idk who that person is

EDIT* oh her...She's HOT but her voice...ugh
her voice is god awfully annoying. It'd be like ****in a screech owl with a slim body and a nice rack
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
As well as the guy who raped her. I think she was a rape victim unless I'm confusing her with someone else.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
pics? but by the description so far, id hit it with the back of my hand

EDIT: after doing my own search, i've come to the conclusion that i would ****ing WRECK that chick. i dig curly hair.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 9, 2009,
I hate her voice when she talks, but if I did her, her voice would probably turn me on like crazy. But I really don't think she's amazingly hot or anything. She's okay.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I hate her voice when she talks, but if I did her, her voice would probably turn me on like crazy. But I really don't think she's amazingly hot or anything. She's okay.

see, thats what i think, btw, i am talking about back then, not now, although i havent seen her nowadays.

+

= Win!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Dimefan69
see, thats what i think, btw, i am talking about back then, not now, although i havent seen her nowadays.
Right? A voice like that would be amazing if you were pounding the **** out of her.
My friend was trying to convince me she was hot.

I almost agree with him, but that show annoys me, so I more disagree than agree.
I just did some research, here are my findings...

I had never really seen her but once or twice before, and I had no idea what she sounded like, so I decided to do some looking into it. I went to Google Video, typed in her name, and a list of videos appeared.

About the third one down was a video of her on Ellen, I decided to click it. I paused Eminem (yes, I listen to Eminem) and waited for her to talk.

She walked out, I though, "Sure, I'd hit that."

She sat down, it all seemed innocent enough. Ellen was smiling, she was smiling, it was a nice scene.

Then, her mouth opened, and, like a great banshee shriek, her voice exploded out of the chasms of her body, flooding my brain tubes with the most horrible sound that I've ever heard come out of a woman.

I'm not sure how my fingers are still working, I surely will die within a few days, and until then, will have to survive out of an IV tube.

UG, I want you all to stay away from my funeral.
HOLY **** SHE'S 51.

She's in the verge of becoming a gilf, and she's still hot as hell. So yes, I'd brutally knock down her backdoor.
Knowing nothing about her other than seeing her two pictures above, I can honestly say that I would spend the rest of my life happily plowing that.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Knowing nothing about her other than seeing her two pictures above, I can honestly say that I would spend the rest of my life happily plowing that.

Wait till you hear her voice....
Quote by Tire Me.

Don't encourage that, don't make others end up like myself.
Yeah I'd tap that!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Tire Me.

I just imagine her speaking like Alvin & The Chipmunks, which would be hilarious.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I just imagine her speaking like Alvin & The Chipmunks, which would be hilarious.

basically
I'd hit it like a fight scene in Lost.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
yes...yes you are.
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
Man, three words.

OH MR SHEFFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELD!

Brothers would say that constantly to me throughout my teenage years. uuuuugh.
Quote by Tire Me.
Bitch can't talk with a dick down her throat.
kill all humans
Quote by crazy8rgood
I just did some research, here are my findings...

I had never really seen her but once or twice before, and I had no idea what she sounded like, so I decided to do some looking into it. I went to Google Video, typed in her name, and a list of videos appeared.

About the third one down was a video of her on Ellen, I decided to click it. I paused Eminem (yes, I listen to Eminem) and waited for her to talk.

She walked out, I though, "Sure, I'd hit that."

She sat down, it all seemed innocent enough. Ellen was smiling, she was smiling, it was a nice scene.

Then, her mouth opened, and, like a great banshee shriek, her voice exploded out of the chasms of her body, flooding my brain tubes with the most horrible sound that I've ever heard come out of a woman.

I'm not sure how my fingers are still working, I surely will die within a few days, and until then, will have to survive out of an IV tube.

UG, I want you all to stay away from my funeral.

wouldn't that be an awesome sound though if you were railing her. i would LOVE her voice if i was doing her.