This year we didn't have a senior prank, but two years ago this one kid acted alone and picked up a dead deer off the road and stuck it in the roof tiles in our lunch room. The next day people saw blood dripping from the ceiling and it smelled really bad, nevertheless the kid was found out and arrested. I will be a senior next year and i want some good ideas so share interesting/weird/funny senior pranks from your school.

Oh yeah, and I did use the search bar.
Super long thread awhile back.

You could have found it I think.

Anyway,
this year's senior class at my school put some silly string on a few vending machines.
Wow.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Maybe you did, but you failed at it. Putting "I used the searchbar" in your post doesn't automatically clear you.
I already mentioned this in the Shocking School Stories thread but I feel it belongs here too.

The senior prank this year at my school was done in the front entrance, where people said the school sucks by writing it all over the front door with ketchup, drawing penises on the outer walls and TPing the front shrubs and trees. It was quite epic.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
**** the principal
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Last edited by Sopheydood at Jul 9, 2009,
All the seniors did this year was drive in their cars around the school and honk like crazy.

Veeery annoying.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
CALLED OUT.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT