So ive got a pedal list i need to buy but i its going to take me a while to get them. which should i buy first (like which is most important):

Digitech whammy
535q Dunlop Wah
DD-7 Boss digital Delay
T-rex MAB overdrive
Ibanez AF-2 Paul Gilbert Flanger
Ibanez Jemini Distortion
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
Open invitation - Santana
Hog Bitch Stomp - Buckethead
Delay IMO. It is probably the most practical effect out there.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
What do you already have? Do you use your amps gain or do you already have some kind of OD pedal?

I would agree with the delay. I didn't think I would use it much but I bought a Carbon Copy on a whim and I love it.
right now i already have a boss OD-20 twin pedal with distortion and overdrive
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
An EQ
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
+1 to the EQ.
the jemini is overkill if you already have your boss pedal. no need to upgrado for now
the wah and the delay are useful. i would choose one of these two if i was to choose something from your list.
whammy and flanger are secondary IMO
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
In my opinion a guitarist thats useful with a wah pedal is nice for some vocal harmonies. and intense soloing with SOUL. get a wah first and get the best one the ****in Buddha Bud Wah that **** is ****in amazing Top of the line ..i have the Dunlop 535Q its dank but the buddha is better dude! exp:7years
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
I like the Bad Horsie wah. I'll be buying one any day now...

Don't have to click a button to engage it (not really a big deal) and you can set it to be immediately activated/deactivated or put a delay on it. For example if you want to go from distortion w/ wah to clean you can take your foot off of it and it will go for another second or two (you can set the time yourself) and your foot is free to switch to clean.
We can't decide which pedal is most important for you. Everyone plays different. IMO, i would get a wah.

I got my Ibanez WD7 wah pedal just 2 days ago....it's terrific.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Last edited by HellBoy9393 at Jul 9, 2009,
THE BUDDHA WAH!!!!! really easy and the wah-sounds great. I owned a crybaby and a Morley before and this one is by far the best. Also the bypass is something I don't want to work without anymore. Don't know why it hasn'become a standard for effect pedals yet.
Here is the downside of this pedal: If you do the full sweep, you will hit the switch (without switching)because it is to long. This will generate a pretty loud metallic 'click' as you release the switch when you move the pedal back up. If you play life it doesn't matter but in low volume situations (a recording situation for instance ) it's absolutely annoying. You can't use this pedal at low volumes or you can't use the full sweep.
SOOO VOCAL LIKE!
Previously I used my friend's Crybaby. What a POS. Seriously, I could never believe so many people use the Crybaby... You might as well just play your guitar out of your alarm clock speaker. It absolutely destroys your guitar tone. Not the Budda. The difference is amazing. It makes me WANT to use the wah since it's so vocal. True bypass makes a big difference. The sweep is very wide and it doesn't muddy your tone when it's up and doesn't give you the thin ear-piercing shrillness of a lesser wah when pushed down. I've also used it with a Gibson Les Paul out of a Marshall and sounds just as money.
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------
delay seems like number 1 and it is the cheapest oddly enough I'm gonna buy that. YAY! Wah next for sure
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
duddah way one hundred % its so awsome then get delay then get the whammy because its what tom morello uses and he sounds sick
"Remember folks, it's all bull****. It's all bull**** and it's bad for ya." ~ George Carlin.
RIP
"The last real man in showbiz"