"In transit" means shipping to you or being shipped to different location?

I had asked a UPS person, who regularly deliveries for my father and the fed ex person at the store dropping off something. One said in transit means its being delivered to you at the moment and the other said its being shipped to another location for scanning and such. be it being on a truck, ship or plane. who to believe?
LOL
it'll say out for delivery when it's coming to your house. in transit means it's making it's way through the UPS system.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite
it'll say out for delivery when it's coming to your house. in transit means it's making it's way through the UPS system.

yep, that's it.

on a related note, I bought two things in two separate ebay auctions from the same guy withing minutes of each other. Today I received one, and the other has yet to ship. This bothers me because they are two pieces of the bigsby vibrato system I'm putting on my SG, and I can't finish it without the actual bigsby! Ughhhh!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
yep, that's it.

on a related note, I bought two things in two separate ebay auctions from the same guy withing minutes of each other. Today I received one, and the other has yet to ship. This bothers me because they are two pieces of the bigsby vibrato system I'm putting on my SG, and I can't finish it without the actual bigsby! Ughhhh!

I have found some times the money transfer can be a whole day, after 3 pm pacific, it will generally not process only pend the funds, because this happens to be a lot. it will be charged but not processed.
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
I have found some times the money transfer can be a whole day, after 3 pm pacific, it will generally not process only pend the funds, because this happens to be a lot. it will be charged but not processed.

Nah I paid for 'em at the same time. It was like 11pm on a Sunday haha. They must not have processed my order or had the unit in that particular warehouse. Oh well. Sorry for threadjacking!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite