Ya, this IS NOT the typical 14 year old fan girl trying to start a band with her new squire she got for Christmas /end rant.

I like the music, and its hard to find people to jam with. I have tons of Nightmare/Gazette covers in my profile so I can handle lead guitar. I'm really looking for a drummer and bassist, so let me know if you are interested. Ill take a rhythm guitarist if your interested.

. Im really looking for some skilled musicians, but since its such an obscure genre Ill take what I can get.
. Must be able to record and send/share tracks
. I mainly cover Nightmare/X Japan/GazettE songs but I am always up for something new

This is my first time trying something like this so I'll be patient. Send me a pm or a reply!

*If you aren't familiar with the genre but think you can play it (Drummers!), please feel free to contribute!

Thanks and lets make some good music.
Well, I don't know much about the genre, but I'm always looking for online projects to get involved with. If you need a second guitarist, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Ya for sure man. Im really looking for a drummer and a bassist though. Why don't you check out some tabs and see how you like it. Do you have Guitar Pro? Try these (play Hitsugis part)

Moebius No Yuutsu (Nice little Jazz number)
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/nightmare/moebius_no_yuutsu_guitar_pro.htm

Shian (Solid Melodic Rock song)
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/n/nightmare/shian_guitar_pro.htm

Let me know what you think. In the mean time, any bassists/drummers out there?
That's awesome that you want to start a jrock band. I'm still working on some Gazette and luna sea covers. It might be another year before I can do anything decent. Good luck with you band.
I'm a rarity of my gender, I like most of the things guys like. I have a dream...to be the best at whatever I do, rather it be a guitarist or a fashion designer. Nothing will stop me! Love me as I am, not as you think.

-Kou <3
I've never heard of any of those bands... but they sound pretty cool

I could play bass, I'd play drums but it takes too long to mic everything up
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I'm a Bassist, but a lot of my J-Rock influences have anime ties to them, like Tissue-hime, Takeshi Taneda, and Snowkel. I can drum as well, only I don't have the proper equipment to mic it. ._.

I like the bass part of Moebius, though! Nightmare songs always seem to have fun bass parts to play.