Page 1 of 2
Dear Pit,

About an hour ago, my dumb self managed to get my first speeding ticket. Gotta say i'm not taking it very well. I'm just wondering what's the worst infraction you've gotten from driving, the consequences of it, and how you dealt with it?
-Nick
$196 fine for a fucking California roll about a year ago

I'm still not over it

AND TWO GODDAMN PARKING TICKETS! ARRRGGGGHHHHH
Last edited by Oroborous at Jul 9, 2009,
I have no drivers license, but I once had my leg broken on my bike by a speeding driver who drove through a crossing without looking. Unfortunately, for some technicality it was my fault, for not giving him right of way or something.
Possession of sexy.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Well, I got a ticket once for riding at nighttime on my bike without my lights on.
300 meters away some thieves mugged an old lady, 4000 kg of coke was smuggled into the city and five people were murdered while four policemen were giving me a ticket for not having my lights turned on...
Quote by The_Casinator
Well, I got a ticket once for riding at nighttime on my bike without my lights on.
300 meters away some thieves mugged an old lady, 4000 kg of coke was smuggled into the city and five people were murdered while four policemen were giving me a ticket for not having my lights turned on...

A job well done, I'd say.
Quote by The_Casinator

QQ moar.
Hahaha, so many times I've driven drunk, minus one of my plates in an unregistered vehicle and gotten away with it. I'm a STUD.
^ I really hope you're kidding. If not, I hope you die. I'm serious.

Never even been pulled over
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 9, 2009,
$250 for a noise violation. stereo too loud. cop rolled a stop in order to pull me over. noisy animals is $100 violation. drinking underage is $250. i don't see how they are comparable (except that there should be no drinking underage fine at all).

tried to argue a loophole in a mistake he made on the ordinance write-up. didn't win.
#DTWD
Quote by Bignose
Hahaha, so many times I've driven drunk, minus one of my plates in an unregistered vehicle and gotten away with it. I'm a STUD.

Hahaha, you're a douchebag.
Quote by Bignose

Yeah I hope that was a joke. If it was, it was bad. So either way, you're an ass
Quote by Bignose

yeah, a friend of mine kept on joking about the same thing. a year ago he got in a severe accident while driving drunk after a party, was in a coma for 6 days, lost an ear and a nipple.

so, yeah, you're awesome, just like he thought he was.
Considering this is my first ticket, I know it's bad, but not exactly how bad. if that makes sense.

$140 for going 95 in a 70mph zone.
-Nick
Quote by Unscathed
Considering this is my first ticket, I know it's bad, but not exactly how bad. if that makes sense.

$140 for going 95 in a 70mph zone.

Not trying to sound like your mom or anything, but what the fuck where you going 95 for?

Kids these days...
Dunno. Doesn't look like im gonna be driving for a while though. I guess I deserve it. Figures people around me drive drunk, and more than once have gone over 100 yet I get caught this time.
-Nick
i've done 130km/h in a 110 (highway). wasn't caught though, that's probably the fastest i've been.
62 in a 55 in Minnesota cost me $276.

The same thing in ND where I'm going to college is $22.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
A speeding ticket a while ago which got erased. Then I got one back in April. I had a pretty bad accident when I was 16, the total cost to the insurance was $27,000.....yooowzaaaa
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

never been caught speeding, probably should have by now.
i was with a friend the other day, we hit 170Km/h...........
Quote by _fleas_

How impressive >.<....

I don't have my license yet.
a little lost.....
Quote by _fleas_

What's with the "..........."at the end, are you pausing for applause or something?
£60 fine for 35 in a 30.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Unscathed
Dear Pit,

About an hour ago, my dumb self managed to get my first speeding ticket. Gotta say i'm not taking it very well. I'm just wondering what's the worst infraction you've gotten from driving, the consequences of it, and how you dealt with it?

$135 curfew ticket for being in a car with friends at 1 am...
I wa in a pretty serious crash, both cars completely written off. i was turning at a set of lights some douche bag runs a red and ****s us both up.
Anyway i was hit with a $300 fine for failing to give way to a vehicle (that ran a red light and caused a serious incident). luckily he was the only one who got hurt and i was completely unscathed.
Oh, and this happened on the way to my senior formal.
good times :P
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters
My moped kind of does three times the allowed speed. And, I kind of got caught once.

They gave me a $190 fine and took away the exhaust pipe, both sprockets and the air filter.
Quote by Arzei
My moped kind of does three times the allowed speed. And, I kind of got caught once.

They gave me a $190 fine and took away the exhaust pipe, both sprockets and the air filter.

Dont they use € in sweden? I doubt they'd demob your bike matey. I call BS.

You americano's have a much better system than here in the UK. If we get caught speeding, we get 3 points + £60 fine (12 points and your license is a goner) that stay on your record for 3 years and your insurance will go up in price for the next 5 years.

Sucks balls.
I once got a $250+ fine for doing 56 in a 30. In retrospect I'm lucky I wasn't arrested.

They also caught me once doing about 80-85 in a 60, and he wrote it down to 70. He mentioned that he saw me hitting my brakes when I went by, but what he didn't know is that I had already been braking for quite some time because a mile up the road I'd been doing about a buck fifteen racing some riceboy.
yeah i havent been done yet. my stepbrother got done going like 180km's in a 60km's zone on his bike. dumbass lol
i havent gotten any tickets, im a good driver
My Fun Guitars
Fender Strat
Ibanez Rg-320

My Junk Guitars
Hondo II acoustic
Yamaha F-310
Jay Turser Les paul knock off of doom
I got pulled over for the first time today. Minor speeding thing. Luckily the NSW police are on some sort of strike and aren't handing out tickets or demerits.
64 in a 35 - $276

53 in a 25 - $276

100 in a 70 - $276

Those were the most expensive. I paid my lawyer $350 each time and none of them went on my record. This is the price I paid for the privelage to drive as fast as I wanted.
Rolled my Toyota.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
I don't get why teenage drivers always want to speed. As horrible as it is, I'm guessing they'll have to get in a bad accident before they realize how bad it is.
I've actually never gotten a ticket for speeding. I should have gotten several parking tickets by now, but that hasn't happened either. I'm a very good, careful driver, but I do speed a bit.
I never go more than 5 mph over the speed limit. I'm a cautious driver.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by Alex Vik
I don't drive yet, and my guess is, neither do at least half of the pit.

this..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Page 1 of 2