Page 1 of 5
"It is thought up to a dozen youths were involved in the attack on Shakilus.
He was punched, kicked, beaten about the head with a baseball bat and stabbed several times."

Well FUCK

This did get me angry. I'm tired of this 12 on one bullshit
****ing animals. Dickless gangs, just as bad as the drug addict slut that lured that boy to his death.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
It seems that people in England want to copy American culture so badly they're starting to think, just because you live in the city, you're a straight outta compton real muthaphukkin OG.
Bah!
Honestly, everyone who isnt a scumbag should get a gun and then once a week let the hunt begin and shoot these low lifes. Would do the world good.
Quote by False_God
Honestly, everyone who isnt a scumbag should get a gun and then once a week let the hunt begin and shoot these low lifes. Would do the world good.

Then we'd become the lowlifes.
What a sad story. And the end was ruined with this:

"Remember u set up Shak you bitch. And he loved Yoooh."

Edit: Just so you all know, a life sentence can be as little as 20 years. It doesn't mean you're in prison until you die.

Secondly, I think giving her a life sentence is a bit harsh. Yes, she should face prison time, but she didn't commit the actual murder, and it's possible she didn't know they would murder the boy.

Edit 2: Upon reading that quote again, I pictured Soulja Boy reading it. I was amused. Yes, I'm a terrible person with no compassion.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 9, 2009,
That was terrible! She deserves every second of that life sentence.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Pwned
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Quote by StewieSwan
What a sad story. And the end was ruined with this:

Yeah who really says that when someones been killed!?
Think they should leave her in her cell for life, and come in daily and beat the **** out of her.

Just so she knows what it's like.

But daily.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
They should put her in the male prison. so she can get raped every single day.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37
They should put her in the male prison. so she can get raped every single day.

In the butt
And now the British kids are copying the American gangs. I bet someone, somewhere is going to blame this on rap music.
kill all humans
Can someone please explain to me the mindset the kind of people like this McLean fellow have when this would happen.
Joseph willingly had a relationship with Shakilus.
McLean finds out, threatens splitting up, but Joseph suggests kicking Shakilus' ass.
Please explain to me what kinda ignorant **** would MURDER a kid for unknowingly being in a relationship with his girlfriend who started this 'relationship'
Quote by alaskan_ninja
And now the British kids are copying the American gangs. I bet someone, somewhere is going to blame this on rap music.

Its not a new thing believe it or not. And to be honest, gangster rap is at least partly responsible for popularising gang culture.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I hate humanity.

Well, certain people. Things like this just confuse me.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Last edited by hide_the_beer at Jul 9, 2009,
Wow... This is just wrong.

THat sucker should have left before it was too late.
DeVillains!
I'm so glad that me and my family emigrated to NZ from the UK.
RIP Tom Searle.
that was just sad, killed for loving when she was the one cheating on the guy. what a shameless harlot
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Seems silly that this Mclean bloke killed the other guy instead of his slutty GF.

Did she just accidentally spend all her time with this other guy? Hmm?

****ing kids!
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Just before doing so he was crying for his mother and he was frightened, telling those around him he did not want to die.

That's the bit that got to me the most.

Poor kid.
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by alaskan_ninja

I blame rap musik
Page 1 of 5