it was ok for just being the rythme part if there was a lead on top of it, it might be better it got repetive after a bit though. the one problem that i had was that it was mostly just chugging the open string then a note here or there. and the title made me instantly think of KSE's "As Daylight Dies". your playing was good it was just repetative, add a lead maybe it will change how it feels overall.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
it was ok for just being the rythme part if there was a lead on top of it, it might be better it got repetive after a bit though. the one problem that i had was that it was mostly just chugging the open string then a note here or there. and the title made me instantly think of KSE's "As Daylight Dies". your playing was good it was just repetative, add a lead maybe it will change how it feels overall.

Yeah there will definitely be a lead guitar on top of it. I dunno coming from a punk rock/hardcore background where everything was fast and all over the place I wanted a heavy chugging kind of song. there will be quite a few tempo changes in there which aren't evident from the rhythm guitar but you get the idea

thanks for comment and feedback hopefully i'll have a full band recording in a month or so