Here's a a heavy metal song I wrote. It is a little on the raunchy side. Tell me what you think of it please?

[VERSE 1]
Oh the girl is so hot
In her tiny mini skirt
She's got those long legs
And she likes to flirt

She'll blink her eyes
And she will nod her head
With her long blonde hair
Unspoken words are said

[CHORUS]
It's a sweet seduction
No need for instruction
We'll feel the eruption
From her sweet seduction

[VERSE 2]
She will close her eyes
And she'll lick her lips
It will drive you wild
Tingle your finger tips

When she gets real close
And says the magic words
She needs your love now
So lets make it hurt

[CHORUS]
It's a sweet seduction
No need for instruction
We'll feel the eruption
From her sweet seduction

[BRIDGE]
Show me what you got
Don't tease me no more
Oh the girl is so hot
We take it to the floor

[CHORUS]
It's a sweet seduction
No need for instruction
We'll feel the eruption
From her sweet seduction

Thanks for viewing it!
The kind of lyrics I find catchy
but I could imagine it going alot better with a few nickelback hard rock riffs rather than some thing metal.
Have you recorded it as a song? If so then please surprise me!
Good job anyways!
What you see is what you get with your lyrics here but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I liked them a lot because, like the first poster said, they are pretty catchy. When I was reading them, I kept replaying "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard. That's more hard rock than metal but that's what kept coming to mind when I read them.

Good job, nonetheless.
here, My Dear, here it is
Quote by iamoutoforder
The kind of lyrics I find catchy
but I could imagine it going alot better with a few nickelback hard rock riffs rather than some thing metal.
Have you recorded it as a song? If so then please surprise me!
Good job anyways!

No I have not recorded it as a song yet, but I am going to very soon. I think the nickle back riffs are a little hard for this song though. But thank you for your advice.

Quote by SubwayToVenus
What you see is what you get with your lyrics here but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I liked them a lot because, like the first poster said, they are pretty catchy. When I was reading them, I kept replaying "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard. That's more hard rock than metal but that's what kept coming to mind when I read them.

Good job, nonetheless.

I agree, what you see is what you get usually with any of my lyrics, not just these. I can see where you would get Def Leppard from it, but it is not in that style. It is more of a mix of the Motley Crue Sound and GnR sound. Thank you for your advice.