Page 1 of 5
What,in your opinion,is the greatest quote in world history?

"Boy watcha smokin'?"
"I ain't smokin' maaan.Im breathin'!"

"yes" i forgot who said though
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
'Never tell a biatch what you up to,
Cuz one day she might tell on you,
And you'll be sittin in the can,
While she's ****in all your friends.'
"Oh man I just shot Marvin in the face"
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
PInky and the brain.

"Same thing we do every night pinky. Try to take over the world!"

Also, doesnt the one guys from the Gallows band sound exacly like pinky when he talks.
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Scrubs...

Blood Doctor: "Hi, I'm Doctor Bob!"
JD: "You go byyour first name?"
Dr. Bob: "Nope, first name's Fred."
JD: "Your name is Fred Bob?"

You may not laugh at it but I was pissing myself after seeing that.
'superman dat hoe' - soulja boy
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

"You, sir, are drunk"
Churchill: "And you, madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober"
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Korzack
"You, sir, are drunk"

Classic!
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Gotta love Samuel L. Jackson
I'll be back
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
"If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert."
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Oh and just to be productive; the greatest quote is one of the hundreds from Anchorman, the film is awesome.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
Winston Churchill

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Winston Churchill

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill

I'm just preparing my impromptu remarks.
Winston Churchill

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.
Winston Churchill

My wife and I tried two or three times in the last 40 years to have breakfast together, but it was so disagreeable we had to stop.
Winston Churchill

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
Winston Churchill

Politics are very much like war. We may even have to use poison gas at times.
Winston Churchill

Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
Winston Churchill

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Winston Churchill

We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
Winston Churchill

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill

When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
Winston Churchill

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
Winston Churchill

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill

Some humorous, some inspirational, some rather philosophical, all good.

Some may be paraphrased and even mis-credited, but they are still good.

Yes when I think of awesome quotes I think mainly of Churchill.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by priceyslayerman
"Dillan, you son of a bitch"

Some damn fool accused you of being the best!

But seriously, just about any Arnie quote
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
"Oh, I would love to go to bed with you!"
That get's me every time I hear a girl say that to me...
*sniff*
Quote by Korzack
"You, sir, are drunk"

LMAO I laughed my ass off at that!
"I will endure, hide away...

I would outrun the scythe, glaring with failure"

Opeth - April Ethereal
"There's more evil in the charts than in an Al-Qaeda suggestion box."

- Bill Bailey
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Blayney
*churchill*

All particularly good, I didn't know he was quite so funny.

My $0.02:

Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
There are three things that smell of fish. One of them is fish. The other two are growing on you!

- Frank Zappa

May your **** come to life and kiss you on the face.

- Frank Zappa

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

- Frank Zappa

Rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, in order to provide articles for people who can't read.

- Frank Zappa
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
All particularly good, I didn't know he was quite so funny.

My $0.02:

Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables — slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

+ infinity
'Was I bored? No, I wasn't ****in' bored. I'm never bored. That's the trouble with everybody - you're all so bored. You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them, and it doesn't matter how tawdry or vacuous they are as long as it's new as long as it's new as long as it flashes and ****in' bleeps in forty ****in' different colors. So whatever else you can say about me, I'm not ****in' bored.'

From Naked.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
"So you cooked up a story and dropped the six of us in a meat grinder"

"it can see our tripwires maybe it can't see this, instead of complaining maybe you should help"

"shopping"

"don't you understand they gonna kill her"

"uzi 9mm"
Last edited by Helpy Helperton at Jul 9, 2009,
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

“The Answer to the Great Question Of.....Life, the Universe and Everything.....(is) Forty-two.”
Quote by Waffleguy
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.”

So stupidly true...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair." - H. L. Mencken

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit" - Oscar Wilde.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

- Albert Einstein
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
"Three things in life are certain: death, taxes, and cake is always delicous"
<Enter Witty Signature Here>
Last edited by DimebagRazor at Jul 9, 2009,
Page 1 of 5