Can anyone suggest me which Lowkey album to get to break my rap virginity?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Let me rephrase that
why would someone ask for rap suggestions on a guitar oriented site?

and I don't like most rap because of its over commercialized sound,
late '80s and '90s rap is good though
Last edited by tukk04 at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by tukk04
this is a guitar site and rap sucks
/thread

This is a guitar site, yes, but you are a moron. To be honest, putting 'don't be fooled by my age, I know the good music from crap' on your profile is not having the desired effect.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by tukk04
this is a guitar site and rap sucks
/thread

No. Not "/thread". Open your mind to new music. To me, you sound like a music snob who's basic rule is: "If there's no guitar, it's crap". Therefore your opinion is not valid.

But on topic, try listening to some Notorious B. I. G., Dr. Dre, and possibly some Eminem.
Quote by Wednesday Bass
No. Not "/thread". Open your mind to new music. To me, you sound like a music snob who's basic rule is: "If there's no guitar, it's crap". Therefore your opinion is not valid.

But on topic, try listening to some Notorious B. I. G., Dr. Dre, and possibly some Eminem.

Or Tupac. Even elitist assh0les have to admit that he has talent.
I've heard some Notorious B.I.G in the past, but I was really hoping for an album suggestion, as I believe he has something like 3 albums out.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
The past, present and the future. Best song is probably alphabet assassin or just shine, there's also a song that samples "In a gadda da vida" (hip hop aint dead) and one that samples MIA (the person that did the soundtrack to slumdog millionaire) called "You probably think". That's if you meant lowkey the london hip hop artist.

On an other note people really start need to opening themselves to other music. Seriously their are WAY to many people on this site that are so narrow minded "METAL FUKIN ROOLZ MAN", "HXC IS TEH BR00TALZ", "NOTHING GOOD WAS MADE AFTER THE 60'S CLASSIC ROCK FTW" (yes i even included you, you elitist c*nts). I like all types of music, not one of these w*nkers that says they like all types meaning two genres, I actually do I have jazz, classical, metal, rock, hip hop, electronica, psychadelic etc on my iPod. Im not trying to sound like an elitist myself, i'm just saying that there is so much you can learn off so many different types of music so don't limit yourself. At the end of the day it's there for people to enjoy so just try and think a bit more broadly before you start spouting this "Rap is shit" bollocks.

Also for TS try "Immortal Technique" (dance with the devil is a good start), Jedi Mind Tricks (you can't go wrong with em tbh), Non Phixion (The CIA is still trying to kill me is a good guitar rap song) and Jurassic 5 and Above the law for your 90's shit.

Sorry bout the wall o' text.