I'm in the market for a new guitar

My last guitar was a Ibanez RG420EG for $600.

If so, Why?
I agree ICT cause i'm an Ibanez guy
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
idk hard rock starting to get into metal like meallica and iron maiden, i also play some alternative, pnk rock, and clean songs. so i would say it should be a pretty versatile axe. iv'e been playing for 2 years
I'm moving this to Electric Guitar. Also, don't bump your threads.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I say the LTD EC-1000. It's a great guitar, plays like a dream and is incredibly versatile. I especially love how its shaped like a Les Paul, but has a nice think neck that feels much quicker than a Gibson.

I think the ESP will be your best bet for versatility.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Iceman all the way. Ive always wanted something from ibanez's x series, but im torn between the iceman and the xiphos
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Iceman!
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
i played an EC-1000 and it was amazing. i played it through some $400 peavy and it sounded great. the pickups were good with no extra noise. i'd say that'll be your best bet. btw the vintage black finish is really sexy in person