Singer needs work, more stage presence, more emphasis on the words instead of just trying to sing them, *especially* on the chorus. He needs to get extremely powerful there, especially when it kicks in and at the end with the "never to return!" line - Axl's half the reason that song has so much power, he needs to work on it.

Really the only big problem I have is the singer. It seemed like he started to get into it at the end, when he should've been really with it from the start. The rest of the band played it really well, there were a couple shoddy spots where you should work on listening to each other so you can flow together more smoothly, but as a whole it was good.
Quote by Empathica1928
Singer needs work, more stage presence, more emphasis on the words instead of just trying to sing them, *especially* on the chorus. He needs to get extremely powerful there, especially when it kicks in and at the end with the "never to return!" line - Axl's half the reason that song has so much power, he needs to work on it.

Really the only big problem I have is the singer. It seemed like he started to get into it at the end, when he should've been really with it from the start. The rest of the band played it really well, there were a couple shoddy spots where you should work on listening to each other so you can flow together more smoothly, but as a whole it was good.

Thanks for your comments!

I deleted the post after reading the rules, so it's in covers songs now, but thanks for the criticism you delivered anyway, we're always working on improving our performances, so thanks for the update!