Ok so I've found out about ran guitars wen I watched Jeff Waters Vid on YouTube. Checked their Gallery and it was... well, simply awesome looking. There are some models that are made like ESP and Deans (Alexi's V and Dean ML and Razorbacks). Well they're customshop so they could make em. Website just search on google (not sure if suposed to post URLs).

One of the main things that caught me is the 7 string V and this C1 (schecter, or ESPs MH wtv) shaped 7 string guitar, white gloss with Gold Hardware . Well just want some opinion and info on RAN guitars. I'm kinda interested in finding a good hardtail (after I get my V). So far my choices are Gibson LP, ESP Eclipse, ESP DV8. Well thats for later anyways. Want to know if anyones played em b4 or anything. Also wanna noe the price since its all like Custom Shop.

For some reason I cannot post any images I'll try again later!
They are amazing. I got a quote from them on a Warrior style guitar about 6 months ago and it was $2700. Mahogany body with a tune-o-matic. If you fill out the form on their site for the guitar you want they will E-mail you a quote within a week.
They're excellent guitars, but extremely expensive. When I got a quote for a V with a Kahler it was $4300 including shipping from their shop in Poland to the US and a case. You can get cheaper custom guitars from US companies. If you're looking for a nice V, check out Carvin. They make great customs for about $1500 starting price.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Oooooo those look fancy, way out of my price range no doubt though...
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Really? Ran is easily the cheapest custom shop I have ever seen. Then again... you´re all from over there.

The TS is from Europe I believe? If so then Ran is a fine fine choice.
you could also check out Ormsby Guitars
the owner has an account here and you can PM him about your guitar.

i PMed him for a Soloist style with an OFR and a vine of life inlay and i got a quote back and he said that it would cost about 2500 USD
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Vlasco
Really? Ran is easily the cheapest custom shop I have ever seen. Then again... you´re all from over there.

The TS is from Europe I believe? If so then Ran is a fine fine choice.

You're from over here haha. Still a US citizen, I presume.

On topic: Ran is a fine fine choice, they're just kind of expensive is all.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
That only takes time heheh

Citizenry doesn´t matter to Ran, just your currency and address - mine of which is certainly not over there.
Last edited by Vlasco at Jul 9, 2009,
I haven't gotten a chance to play one but Peter from Vader endorses them so they get a thumbs up from me.
I did ask for a quote from them once but I never heard back, maybe thats just me though.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
meh it's all a bit over rated imo. their prices are okay but it's definitely a you get what you pay for.
Compare Ran guitars to other custom guitars and you'll understand they are not THAT expensive.
sure they are waaaay too expensive for me and YES they look sweet.
they look great
Guitar : Cort X-TH ( EMG 81-85 )
Amp : Marshall TSL-602
Effects : Boss MT-2, Boss NS-2