Hey I have been planning on building a cigar box with the style of a tele and I was wondering if anyone had the specs on the size of the neck, fret locations etc.. etc..

Thanks

Chris
where do you get a tele shaped cigar box?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
where do you get a tele shaped cigar box?

i think he means he's using tele parts
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by conor1148
i think he means he's using tele parts

damn. that'd be awesome as hell.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
damn. that'd be awesome as hell.

he'll never do it, if he's having to ask us to basically do all the research for him, it'll never happen.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
he'll never do it, if he's having to ask us to basically do all the research for him, it'll never happen.

My new name for you is Positive Pete, cause you always so positive. It oddly enough matches your avatar.

And im going to follow this if it goes anywhere, it can be interesting
Quote by artnotapathy
My new name for you is Positive Pete, cause you always so positive. It oddly enough matches your avatar.

And im going to follow this if it goes anywhere, it can be interesting

gimme a sec, changing the member title thing

edit- done
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Last edited by conor1148 at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by conor1148
gimme a sec, changing the member title thing

edit- done

Haha pwnt
kthxbai.
Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
Haha pwnt

who?
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Thanks ohspyro89 I will. Conor send me your email address and I will send you a picture when its done if you are skeptical.
Quote by ChrisCollini
Thanks ohspyro89 I will. Conor send me your email address and I will send you a picture when its done if you are skeptical.

Can you send me a photo when you're done too? Not because i'm skeptical, but because it should be a BADASS guitar.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Or you could just post photos in this thread for everyone to see.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Just post the pics in this thread. I have no idea of what you are doing!
..I was watching my death.
http://et-ia.com/dropbox/cbg1.jpg
There for the kids who have no idea what a cigar box guitar is.........
And TS this sounds good but look in the guitar schematics thread for the blueprints for a tele to get the size. They should have it over there.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.