I've had feet problems forever. I was in track and field my seventh and eighth grade years and also played football my eighth. My feet would always hurt after running and it slowed me down alot. Well Football camp just started three weeks ago and I decided to join up. The first week went great, the coaches were interested, and I was running ahead of most of the guys during our sprints. About midway through the second week they started to hurt and I've gotten slower as part of it. But now, my feet hurt so bad I have to jog during the sprints and can only play two or three plays and then I can't take anymore. Does anyone have any reccomendations?

Short Version: Feet hurt after running. Help?
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
A bit vague. where do they hurt-on the heel?
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
Sorry, yeah it hurts on my heel, the outer sides, and the area between my achilles(sp?) and my ankle?
Go to the doctor.....

Dumbass..
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Maybe try going to a doctors or something like that. I'm pretty sure that they would help more than the Pit.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
well I dont know...Cant really help u
Have you been to a docter?
Ive always had problems with my knees-pain whenever I jump or bend down.
This type of stuff sucks if u wanna do sport

the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
I've been to the doctor and he said I have tendonitis, and to rest my feet in icy water. Well that didnt work at all so I'm wondering if anyone here has had something similiar going on. I'm not expecting a chiropractor or anything..
Last edited by RabbidWolf at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by RabbidWolf
I've been to the doctor and he said I have tendonitis, and to rest my feet in icy water. Well that didnt work at all so I'm wondering if anyone here has had something similiar going on. I'm not expecting a chiropractor or anything..

tendonitis is serious and can take a long time to heal.

no football/sprinting etc
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
well maybe u should just stop playing contact sports for a few months and do what ur doctor told u to do.
dude, wtf?
Quote by RabbidWolf

**** dude! Tendonitis-Ive had that for 8 months in my arms and cant play guitar. Its hell! Im struggling with it. My docter gave me cortisone pills(-anti-inflamatories) and they kinda help.
I dont think it really ever goes away-its managed not cured-I think you gonna have problems for a long time-like me. You should really read up about it.

after i run for soccer, the outside of my feet hurt. but just for a short period of time. then they get better.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?