Page 1 of 2
About 30 min ago I'm sitting in my room jamming unplugged, and my cat walks in and jumps on the bed and lays down purring. I noticed she would close her eyes are begin to sleep when I played, but if I missed a note, she woke up. I played bad chords on purpose and it woke her up, but if i went to playing a song, she slept again. She even seemed to have a preference in songs, the favorite being Saria's Song from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and least favorite being any metal. Is this normal?
HELL TO THE NO! Everyone knows cats love metal.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
My cat loves to play Serenade For Strings on her tiny violin. I always wake up when she plays Stravinsky though.
thats pretty epic.

one lolstack for your kitty!
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
my cats sit on my desk whenever i play they dont seem to mind it being really really loud and like metal at least i think from the way they just pop up whenever i play
Quote by J T C
my cats sit on my desk whenever i play they dont seem to mind it being really really loud and like metal at least i think from the way they just pop up whenever i play

Sometimes it will sit on my amp, but not while I play lol
Quote by sglover34479
About 30 min ago I'm sitting in my room jamming unplugged, and my cat walks in and jumps on the bed and lays down purring. I noticed she would close her eyes are begin to sleep when I played, but if I missed a note, she woke up. I played bad chords on purpose and it woke her up, but if i went to playing a song, she slept again. She even seemed to have a preference in songs, the favorite being Saria's Song from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and least favorite being any metal. Is this normal?

metal being played tends to wake me up in a grouchy way too have you tried playing some classical music? who knows, you're cat may have a great ear for the old stuff!
My cat responds to marijuana. Whenever I smoke it, it runs up and starts purring.
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Yeah, that's pretty weird that your cat responds well to relaxing music but doesn't like loud discordant sounds.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
no, but my cat seems to like it when i **** her.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

A lulz half stack for your kitty.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.

Most animals respond to music like that, in my experience.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by sglover34479

The real problem here is that you missed a note.

WTF is wrong with you?

Quote by Thrasher51

A lulz half stack for your kitty.

thats 2/3 of a lulz stack.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Jul 9, 2009,
She was caught cat napping.
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

My kitty walked in as I was reading this thread. One time she was sleeping in the back of my amp, I started playing... She shat a brick.
Quote by sglover34479
You play RTL solo without messing up

I can play TTFandF without messing up

on EXPERT

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
play I Cum Blood and see what happens

EDIT: then your cat can help you compose songs, telling you wich notes fit better than the others, weird or not, something interesting
Last edited by actaderock at Jul 9, 2009,
Roald Dahl wrote a story about something like this.
"I want the theatre without the drama. I want the opera without the soap."

Is this the part where I say I'm a girl?
Well, cats do have ears, you know. And interestingly enough, they use them to hear.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by sglover34479
I BET YOU ALSO PLAY THE SKIN FLUTE ON EXPERT HUH?

Yeah? Well your MOM plays the skin flute on expert!!!

srsly.

I noticed my cat starting to enjoy my playing recently, sometimes she'll sleep through it, but others she listens intently, she enjoys Voice of the Soul by Death which is always good
I used to have a dog that "sang" when I played.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by sglover34479

Wow, good thing Herman Li doesn't have that cat, it'd never sleep.
Quote by Thin Mr. Jones
My cat responds to marijuana. Whenever I smoke it, it runs up and starts purring.

it's all like "pass that shit over here man"
and you're all like "bad kitty! roller's rights!"
then your cat's all "meow"
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by AlecMag
thats 2/3 of a lulz stack.

Yes but I'm using guitar stack terms as opposed to actual fractions.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Yeah i think they do respond to music.

Mine sits right next to my speakers all the time if I'm playing metal, but otherwise walks away.

She seems to like Children of Bodom too :P
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
Page 1 of 2