So I am going to buy a 7 string guitar. But I can't decide which one!

My top candidates are the

Schecter Hellraiser c7 FR
Schecter Diamond C-7 Hellraiser FR E-Guitar, Mahogany Body, Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, 24 Jumbo X-Frets, Gothic Cross Inlays, , Orginal Floyd Rose Tremolo, Gray Pearl Binding, Black Chrome Hardware

Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez RG1527M-RB, electric guitar, Ibanez RG Prestige, 5-pcs maple neck "Wizard-7 Prestige", basswood body, jumbo frets, rosewood fretboard, original Edge Pro 7 tremolo, hardware cosmo black

The price in almost the same. The pickups does not matter since they will be replaced anyway.

Tell me which one is better and why!
I'd go with the Schecter just because of the Floyd Rose.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by Wulphy
I'd go with the Schecter just because of the Floyd Rose.

i would go with the ibanez cause the Edge Pro's are supposed to be better than OFR's.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
i would go with the ibanez cause the Edge Pro's are supposed to be better than OFR's.

Only in the sense that you can make the Edge Pro back into a non-locking trem whenever you want to, but the locking trem itself is not as stable.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah