New to the forum and have been playing guitar properly for a few months.

I often play in drop C or sometimes drop D, but find it difficult to tune perfectly as my tuner doesn't accomodate for anything but regular tuning. I can tune to anything using my current tuner but can't get it as perfect as I'd like.

Is there any type of tuner on the market that allows for drop C or D tuning much easier than having to improvise or accomodate.

apart from effects pedals/stations etc
Last edited by Jon ROS at Jul 9, 2009,
Korg Pitchblack does everything, top pedal and don't have to make any adjustments for drop tunings.
Any decent tuner can do this, except for many tuners you get in starter packs
Just go to a music store and get anything in your price range (over €15,- that is)
Quote by MatReeves
any chromatic tuner

+1

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
thanks for the help guys, any other suggestions are welcome. I just find it frustrating having to use my decent tuner and having to adapt to drop C or D it sounds a bit lazy but even when I do it it sounds off , but I think a better tuner just may be the answer.
Vypyr on-board tuner.

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You know what? We ARE convincing him to buy an MG Stack. I mean, who wouldn't want the CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, BRUTAL DISTORTION, BRUTALLY CRUSHING OVERDRIVE, and CRUSHINGLY BRUTAL DISTORTION, with built in digital effects!?