I have the Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion pedal, and i am quite impressed with it. I was looking into getting some new pedals and i was curious as the how good the rest of the hardwire line is. Does anyone have any experience with their pedals such as the chorus or reverb or metal pedals?

(For anyone that wants to, yes i did you the search box first and i couldn't find the answer i wanted)
I own the delay and think it's quite good. No gripes as far as construction, tone, etc goes - I'm impressed with the different simulations of different types and the looper.

In all I'd say they're a great line of pedals.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
its Digitech's highest line of pedals
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
How do they compare to other lines? Like if i was in a dilemma and was torn between chorus pedal, and i was looking at a boss, and mxr, a voodoo, a danelectro, a digitech or a digitech hardwire, would the hardwire be a good choice? Or would a boss be better etc
Quote by Knightmare444
How do they compare to other lines? Like if i was in a dilemma and was torn between chorus pedal, and i was looking at a boss, and mxr, a voodoo, a danelectro, a digitech or a digitech hardwire, would the hardwire be a good choice? Or would a boss be better etc

Hardwire > BOSS
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
You can't go wrong with Hardwire.

Period.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss