Hey guys,
I plan on building a ZVex Fuzz Factory into one of my guitars, similar to Matt Bellamy's signature guitars. I noticed on all of Bellamy's guitars that have the built in Fuzz Factory, there are two knobs on the exterior of the body that are used to control the effect. I was wondering if anyone knew which knobs (of the five on the Fuzz Factory pedal) these are. Thanks in advance.
Music and sutff