I'm looking for a firebird body to start my new project but at the moment i am finding it difficult in just finding one.

I'm Looking For The Type Shown In The Pic But I Would Like To See Other Types.
Attachments:
2.jpg
^theres always that choice although Warmoth is a little pricey on things most the time.
Maybe if you have the correct tools you could build your own body.......this is the GB&C afterall and your gonna need to expect that answer. Also it generally cheaper to build a body then to buy one.

Edit: I should state that depending on woods used its generally cheaper to build one yourself.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Last edited by Unherolike at Jul 9, 2009,
i've checked warmouth and with the hardware i want to install i can't afford the body from there, thanks for the suggestion tho
Maybe get some wood from your school and use their tools? This is assuming you are in high school or college.
^^^Like i was saying TS building a body might be your only choice for the price.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Build it! and take lots of pics and put them here!!!

That really is you're best option. plus, when you're done, theres more satisfaction cuz you did the whole thing.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.