I see this on Craigslist near my house, and I was wondering if it was a good deal. Never played one of these but It has really good reviews on this site and MF is selling it for like 700 USD.

So does this look like a good deal? Anyone played one of these before?
I don't have any experience here, but here are some UG reviews

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/randall/rg100g3/index.html

And always remember...

Quote by subzero364

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!

Seriously though. It won't hurt to go try. I'm sure others will have input on this as well.

Edit: Oops, looks like you already saw this sites reviews. Well in that case, I am now useless...
Haha yes I will definitely take my own advice, its just that its a pretty far drive out so I wanted to know if it was a "go get it right now!!!!!" or just a meh, I was hoping more people would have had experience with this amp but i guess not
Used to own a RH100 which is pretty similiar to the RG I tested... Its a decent Metal practice amp thats about all I liked it for. The only time I turned on my Randall was when I was to lazy to power up my tube amps. MF is the worst place for reviews. I've seen them give complete junk a killer review..

So in the end if you want a $200 practice amp to play metal on then its decent but thats about it.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Used to own a RH100 which is pretty similiar to the RG I tested... Its a decent Metal practice amp thats about all I liked it for. The only time I turned on my Randall was when I was to lazy to power up my tube amps. MF is the worst place for reviews. I've seen them give complete junk a killer review..

So in the end if you want a $200 practice amp to play metal on then its decent but thats about it.

He speaks the truth!!!

The MG100DFX has a 4 and a half star rating. And on the review page, this is what one had to say about the mg half stack:

"What amazed me about the MG stack was how familiar it instantly seemed. It not only had real Marshall tone; even more surprising, it had a tube Marshall feel. It was a triumph of emulation."