Page 1 of 7
How come bad guys always get all the girls? They're so narcissistic and they basically love humiliating people around and just ruining their lives. Besides, even after they get the girl, they just hump and then dump them not caring if they hurt their feelings or not. Even after this, girls still love them. What the hell?

Is there any logical explanation to why these egocentric people succeed with women?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Because the world sucks and we are all worthless.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by XxLloydxX
How come bad guys always get all the girls? They're so narcissistic and they basically love humiliating people around and just ruining their lives. Besides, even after they get the girl, they just hump and then dump them not caring if they hurt their feelings or not. Even after this, girls still love them. What the hell?

Is there any logical explanation to why these egocentric people succeed with women?

This was discussed, at length, less than a week ago.

Answer: Confidence. They have it and you don't.

/thread.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Dude, after they have been humped and dumped...be there, and prey on their vulnerability and confusion. Then hump.
Nope.

Women are stupid.

End of.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

i know what you mean, its kind of retarded. For example all the preppy chicks at my school think ignorant wiggers with shaved heads are so hot an **** it pisses me off.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Lack of confidence, I know thats my problem, my social life crippling problem.

God I suck.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

/thread.

Truly a /thread.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Because, no matter what you may hear, humanity can't cheat evolution. We are all animals, at the end of the day, and women still want the uber hardcore providers. It's sad, but true.
are you a chick, cause dudes really dont say "bad boys". They would rather say dooche bags, or cocks
I saw something on TV saying that women are attracted to the "bad boy" type most when they're ovulating. I can't remember anything else from that report though.

But I don't know why anybody would want to date a douche regardless.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by Valderama
Dude, after they have been humped and dumped...be there, and prey on their vulnerability and confusion. Then hump.

I don't like mind games, I prefer to wait with a hammer and some rope.
It's gutting but meh.. we'll get over it.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

stupid virgins
Quote by tancanada
He's from Arkansas. Of course he wants to eat it.

Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.

Quote by ikitson
im drunk idc

( . Y . )
Quote by Niki (guitar)
Key word there is "girls". Wait til their older and mature, their taste in men usually changes.

Too bad when girls get older and mature our lack of experience with women blocks us from them, and that's because bad boys attracted all girl attention when we were teenage or young adults and they never let us have the sufficient experience to learn from dating mistakes and so on.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
For a serious post though, women go for the guy who they think is strong enough to protect them.

That normally means a douchebag.

If you can be a nice guy and confident, you will get chicks. Probably more than you can handle.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

TS must be some kind of loser.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Quote by valennic
For a serious post though, women go for the guy who they think is strong enough to protect them.

That normally means a douchebag.

If you can be a nice guy and confident, you will get chicks. Probably more than you can handle.

Hmmm, I see, how to build confidence?
Quote by stevve

Ah! I remember you my friend in lonliness, I'll let you know I got a gf

So now to pass knowledge on to you, so you may find happiness. For me, to build confidence, I started working out. Get some guy friends who are good with girls, and have them teach you how to act, and how to break out of your bubble.

Once this is accomplished youll get a girlfriend mate.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by texico11
But you can't have confidence with acting like one of them because you don't get girls in the first place, so it's a vicious cycle.

Only if you draw confidence from your success with women, if you draw confidence from anything else you'll get girls and still be a dick.

Quote by texico11
Protect from what? I'm not being funny but in my channel town there's nothing to protect from. These days being strong doesn't make a difference either, because everyone has knifes, handguns and other weapons. There's few situations a Woman would be in when having a slightly stronger boyfriend would be of more use, not to mention Woman are usually around guys they know anyway even if there not going out with them; they can offer all the protection they need.

It's not a logical, conscious thought process, it's a biological reaction to certain things; evolution plays a huge part in all this ****.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
A comment by a great UGer

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is like a box of gigantic dicks that are all intent on raping you until you've got nothing left, then slapping you and lodging themselves in all of your orifices for the rest of your life."
They're confident, you're not. Either play to other strengths or be more confident.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
There was a topic about this like a week ago. Grow some balls and get some confidence. Until then, don't whine about people who have it.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by stevve

By doing things that you're shy to do. I think it's as simple as that.

Because you see, it's like a cycle:

Action gets you Results, good Results increase Confidence, and Confidence leads to more Action...and that's how the cycle goes on and on and you keep building your confidence level.

Just jump right into the Action spot, and do things without thinking twice.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by texico11
Protect from what? I'm not being funny but in my channel town there's nothing to protect from. These days being strong doesn't make a difference either, because everyone has knifes, handguns and other weapons. There's few situations a Woman would be in when having a slightly stronger boyfriend would be of more use, not to mention Woman are usually around guys they know anyway even if there not going out with them; they can offer all the protection they need.

Its not so much the fact that you need to protect them so much as it is that its natural instinct for them to look for the stronger guy.

Some girls have enough willpower to bypass this, but most dont.

Get what I mean?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

/thread.

QFT.
Quote by valennic
Ah! I remember you my friend in lonliness, I'll let you know I got a gf

So now to pass knowledge on to you, so you may find happiness. For me, to build confidence, I started working out. Get some guy friends who are good with girls, and have them teach you how to act, and how to break out of your bubble.

Once this is accomplished youll get a girlfriend mate.

Sounds reasonable.

You bastard you broke the contract! We where supposed to split!

I guess I've learnt my lesson, never go into a deal without proper paper work.

Quote by XxLloydxX
By doing things that you're shy to do. I think it's as simple as that.

Because you see, it's like a cycle:

Action gets you Results, good Results increase Confidence, and Confidence leads to more Action...and that's how the cycle goes on and on and you keep building your confidence level.

Just jump right into the Action spot, and do things without thinking twice.

Well, this will be hard but when I get the chance then I might as well go for it.
These threads really need to stop now.

Also, it was also determined from many girls' inputs that they like a mixture of good and bad, basically just someone who can stand up for themselves and their woman, as well as someone who's still at least relatively nice to them and has lots of confidence/ And funny is key.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 9, 2009,
We had an identical thread just a few days ago so i will paste my anwser:

Most people here are missing the point. Girls are not attracted to assholes, or being treated badly, but they are attracted to confidence.

Now most assholes, jerks, whatever have that in spades, whereas most "nice guys" are needy and desperate for the girl to like them, which does not broadcast confidence.

It is perfectly easy to be both a gentleman, and be a confident alpha-male. Don't let her be able to manipulate you. If she wants you to do something you don't, don't do it. If she says something rude, tell her. You want to be the alpha male. THis does not mean you tell her she's a bitch and treat her like crap, but you must broadcast confidence. Treat a girl essentially like you treat your male friends, as an equal who you enjoy being with. Tease her, don't suck up to her, be an alpha-male.

From personal experience and that of others, old-school, james bond style manliness is what women love: real confidence, humour and charm, and with the man in control.

Unfortunately for "nice guys", jerks have more of these qualities then they do. Also the guy below me has it right, what women say and what they actually want is very different. However, the guys who dont get any because they are pussies and just say "women love assholes" are being idiots also and not helping themselfes better their abilities with women.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by stevve
Sounds reasonable.

You bastard you broke the contract! We where supposed to split!

I guess I've learnt my lesson, never go into a deal without proper paper work.

Well, this will be hard but when I get the chance then I might as well go for it.

I am a man of my word good sir.

Simply travel down here and you may indeed, have the bottom half.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Only anoying, dumb, slutty girls go with them. If you want a true, deep, satisfying relationship you don't need 'all the girls'.
I've heard that women are also attracted to them because they went to influence the bad boy in to a good one....Maybe I'm making stuff up.

I was a nice guy and I have an amazing girlfriend. You don't need a ton of confidence at first, once you get noticed a little it can grow.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by valennic
I am a man of my word good sir.

Simply travel down here and you may indeed, have the bottom half.

California! God dam it I don't have a passport let alone enough mean to even leave the city.

Your a crafty deal maker sir.