I've been looking at this guitar for a few weeks and i think i'm going to shell out some cash and buy it. The sustainer system sounds intriguing, but is the pickup itself really good? I know it comes with an emg in the bridge, but i can't imagine using my bridge pickup in a gain channel. but i could be wrong. Also, i'm using it for hardcore and metal music.
I don't have any experience with the Revolver or the sustainer system, but as far as Fernandes goes, they are grossly underrated. I have had a Ravelle Deluxe for the past few years, and it is still amazing. The construction is top notch and it still feels wonderful.

Sorry that didn't help much...
a marshall jcm 800. that is the next change to my setup, but i want a better guitar first cause i can deal with my tone as of now. i don't do that much "shredding" persay. Most of it's melodic riffs or rhythms so i survive.
Quote by afallenone
a marshall jcm 800. that is the next change to my setup, but i want a better guitar first cause i can deal with my tone as of now. i don't do that much "shredding" persay. Most of it's melodic riffs or rhythms so i survive.

ah yeah 81 should do that otherwise i hear the emg 85 is pretty good for chuggings rhythms so it might be worth it to look into that