Ok so basically, my band wanted a big picture at the top of the page above the music player like lots of bands do, so I went to some site that gives the code and you just mess around with the numbers to position it... anyways... now when I go to edit profile...my stupid band logo covers up half of the edit buttons and stuff so I cant click on edit bio etc. How the heck am I supposed to get rid of the picture or edit our profile now!!!!
get facebook?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You could....

Oh god, I don't even know.

*Leaves thread*
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
get a new edit button... duhhhh
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
time machine?
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Are you using the new profile editor? Switch back to the old one.
Besides, the old one's better.
Sending a dummy to my God.

Quote by One on Sunday
right click and "Block images from...." Then unblock after your done using Tools>Preferences

Ok do i need IE 8 or firefox to do this? cuz my IE doesnt have that option

and i have no idea what editor im using, all i know is it sucks so how can I switch editors?
YAYA I FIGURED IT OUT!!! myspace has a safe mode where you can view the code without showing what it does.
Quote by zarsss
Ok do i need IE 8 or firefox to do this? cuz my IE doesnt have that option

and i have no idea what editor im using, all i know is it sucks so how can I switch editors?

When you click on "edit profile" there should be something that says "Switch back to old profile editor" or something similar.