Their all 260$ at my local shop and i'd like to know which one would be better for the music i play or better overall.
I listen to mainly metal. And bands such as Bullet for my Valentine,Mettalica, Tool, All that Remains, Slipknot(their old stuff anyway).
Last edited by AchVonSchnitzel at Jul 9, 2009,
Aren't they all exactly the same? Just go for the one you think looks best or if you can save up some more money and go for a higher end one
My Gear:
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Vypyr 75
Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
Neither. Any ESP below the 401 mark suck.

thats not true at all, just because there not high-end doesnt mean they suck, they are very held together, nice starter guitar, I had the EX, it was great, but like the guy said, there the same, so just pick your favorite shape.

EDIT: dont follow the crowd. and dont buy an ibanez like everybody else.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Last edited by Dimefan69 at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by Dimefan69
thats not true at all, just because there not high-end doesnt mean they suck, they are very held together, nice starter guitar, I had the EX, it was great, but like the guy said, there the same, so just pick your favorite shape.

EDIT: dont follow the crowd. and dont buy an ibanez like everybody else.

All of the ESP's he listed are of low quality and aren't good. I tried them all except for the F-50. The Ibanez is a better investment.

EDIT: And ESP isn't following a crowd? A lot of people have ESP too.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Jul 9, 2009,
I personally love my ex-50. the pick-ups aren't the greatest, but they're good enough for the lowest end model, and the finish last, i've not made one mark in my ex-50, and i've pretty much dragged it along the ground. Once its set up the way you want it, with some decent strings and a good heavy distortion, it's an amazing guitar for the price
Schecter Sunset Custom FR
ESP LTD Ex-50
Vox VT50
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Macbook Pro, Alesis GuitarLink, Logic Studio 9
I agree. Low end ESP are exactly that... LOW END. I wouldn't buy one. But then again if your on a budget and you are happy with it, who the hell are we to judge?
I would at least shoot for a 100 or 200 model if going for a low end LTD. But that's just me
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by IcariumTheLost
I agree. Low end ESP are exactly that... LOW END. I wouldn't buy one. But then again if your on a budget and you are happy with it, who the hell are we to judge?

no more low end than Low end epis, ibbys, and jacksons.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by Dimefan69
no more low end than Low end epis, ibbys, and jacksons.

True that. Really any low end guitar is crap. Nothing like playing a guitar and it's frets cut you. Good times.
Jesus, any guitar you're buying under $300 is going to be low-end. It doesn't matter if its ESP, Ibanez, Dean, B.C. Rich, or Schecter. I have a Viper-50 and its a great beginner guitar. There really isn't any difference between those that you listed other than shape. Just play them and decide which one feels best to you. They are very solid guitars, I dont have a single scratch or mark that I can find on mine.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
Neither. Any ESP below the 401 mark suck.

Ah,and I missed this. The 400 series had slightly better QC and general build quality. They were made in Korea, the 401 series is made in Indonesia.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
The Ibanez RG3EX1FM is actually a really good sounding guitar for the price ($350). It's not a low end Gio, its a middle of the line guitar and I almost bought one before I decided to just uprgrade the pickups in my Ibanez (which costs $150 more). Only flaw is the lack of a trem. The RG2EX1 isn't bad either ($300). The RG321 has crummy pickups though. I love my Ibanez and the RG3EX1FM is just the fixed bridge version with better pickups. Just save up a little and get something over the $300 mark so you're into the middle class guitar products instead of low end and it'll be well worth it.
Axes:
Ibanez RG7321
Ibanez RG320FM
LTD GUS600
Kramer Striker
Acoustics:
Art & Lutherie CW Antique Burst
Stupid Ovation CC
Washburn 12 String
Amps:
Randall Colossus Head
Randall Century 170 Cab/Head
Fender Acoustasonic
Quote by Shinozoku
Ah,and I missed this. The 400 series had slightly better QC and general build quality. They were made in Korea, the 401 series is made in Indonesia.

I didn't say the 400 series simply because it's dis-continued.

Jackson kind of has a low end. Even then though, the JS series guitars are all 400 dollars.
Last edited by DIMEBAGLIVEDON at Jul 9, 2009,