Ok well i was using the guitar simulator painty thingy... because the other one wouldnt work for me so i had to use the only style they let you use lol. But basically

i dont know if that will work... but... thats the guitar scheme i want to do. I was going to get a professional to put it on there. The only difference is that it would be going onto an SG style guitar. Do you think that would look cool? taking all opinions
i was just curious and i would assume a lot of people on UG know what cool guitars look like and its nice to have opinions thats the only reason but thanks
Quote by Invader Jim
Body is cool, inlays and headstock not so much.

Resize your pic next time.

and yea sorry for double post but i was going for a better look on the body and it was not supposed to show the neck and headstock but i had to do something
inlays are ugly, and the headstock needs more of a bursty look. other than that, i love it.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by VIO-LENT
dunno man. i think this wud suit v style, or dean ml or razorback style bodies. not a full body like a les paul sg or strat.

That's what I was thinking too.
..I was watching my death.
well thanks for the input so far every bit helps on whether i do it or not lol its somewhat pricey... so thats another reason for asking
You should check out Peavey guitars, If putting custom images on a guitar is what you want to do.
..I was watching my death.
hm.......it looks ok, i dont like the type of guitar, with that particular layout. but it looks good
Quote by guitarcam123
TS, you know Kisekae has an SG so you can do that design on the SG over there

I went over to that site and u need to log in to do it. But when i tried getting an account there it wouldnt send my email a password so it was a no go...
Quote by nuttysmk54
I went over to that site and u need to log in to do it. But when i tried getting an account there it wouldnt send my email a password so it was a no go...

Try this then:
http://www.usacustomguitars.com/virtualguitar.html

It doesn't have an SG shape unfortunately, but it has guitar bodies that are more similar to SGs.
you only log in if you want to save it.

what is the design supposed to be?
------

Shwiggity.
i'd say that's pretty money... but i don't like the inlays...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
The design was just something i googled up... lol but i thought it looked pretty cool and its the right colors... its just like an "outer space altered" kind of thing

This was the picture
Last edited by nuttysmk54 at Jul 10, 2009,
i dunno man.. finish is not cool to me, but not appalling or bad either. I think it looks a bit feminine. i think the blue inlays are cool, but the dots look way too big. I think it would be freakin sick if they were blue led's. The switch should just be gibson style 3 way too, unless you're doing different wiring.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack