Hey, I was just wondering how noticeable would the Tune-O-Matic holes be on a Les Paul that has had a bigsby put on it? Does anyone have some pics?
Not much if you plug them and paint the plugs......of course your gonna wanna glue the plugs in. Or not incase you hate the bigsby.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
i would just leave the metal posts in, so you have the option to switch back if you want.

if you look at the es-335 in back to the future, that's what they've done there.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by bullsonparade55
whats not to like about a bigsby?

tuning stability suffers greatly when you use a Bigsby. plus, it's not a huge range. you can get maybe a step and a half down or up, and that's with extreme use.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
tuning stability suffers greatly when you use a Bigsby. plus, it's not a huge range. you can get maybe a step and a half down or up, and that's with extreme use.

1. i have a bigsby and my tuning has never suffered. decent tuners and a good nut solves that problem.
2. the small range isn't in any way a problem if you have a bigsby for the right reasons. if you want excessive range, you get a full on floyd rose. bigsby's are for a far more subtle vibrato effect, rather than divebombs etc.
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
What would I use to plug the holes?
Last edited by Wedgehead at Jul 9, 2009,
Ideally you would use whatever wood your guitar is made of. If not, then some other kind of wood dowels. If you glue, use Titebond.