Its from Love In An Elevator (Aerosmith), about 1/3 of the way through the solo, and its driving me nuts! I can't seem to find a way of fingering it where I can do the bends and get the A at the end of the bar in time argh! I just seem to tie my fingers in knots.

It probably doesn't help that I can't make up my mind. I've tried barring the F# and B, but then I can't do the full tone bend without pushing the B sharp, I tried using my first and second finger, but then I can't get back for the A in time, and I tried using my second and ring finger - which get tied up in knots at the end lol. Halp pls?

Edit: by in time, I don't mean up to speed - I'm playing it at about 40bpm or slower, which is less than half speed
Use seperate fingers on each fret if you can. say finger 2 and 3 for the 19's one finger 1 for the 17

Edit: if that made no sense, index and ring for 19's and the one next to the thumb (forgot what you call it) for the 17th fret
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Last edited by Oosh. at Jul 9, 2009,
I would use my ring for the F# and pinky for the B. You can bend to the G with the ring finger, and that leaves both the middle and index finger free for the A.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
Quote by Jimmy_Page_Zep
I would use my ring for the F# and pinky for the B. You can bend to the G with the ring finger, and that leaves both the middle and index finger free for the A.
Ooh I hadn't thought of that - my pinky was just sitting there keeping quiet lol. I'll give it a go thanks

If that doesn't work I guess I'll go for ring and second finger and just persevere til either I get it or my fingers fall off hehe

Thanks guys

Edit: Yay pinky works! Thankyou!!!

Last edited by zhilla at Jul 9, 2009,