Yes, further to previous reports on notorious tabloid rumourmill Blabbermouth:

Not satisfied with not killing a drug-crazed armed robber in a Clint Eastwood style convenience store shootout, Malevolent Creation guitarist Phil Fasciana now claims to have destroyed an entire PLANET!

Speaking to us via phone in a deep and muffled voice, Fasciana announced that he wanted to be referred to as “Darth Fasciana”, and that he was even channelling the Dark Side of the Force to create the most evil death metal album ever.

Click for full story
Last edited by Dr Shipman at Jul 9, 2009,
I'm sorry, what?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Hah, this sh*t is hilarious.

"In related news, it’s been reported that the bounty hunter Glen Benton from Deicide died after falling into a gigantic vagina in the desert. There are unconfirmed reports that Profanatica’s Paul Ledney slammed the huge vagina as “disgusting”, before saving Princess Frost (the really queer one out of Satyricon) from a slobbering, enormously fat Imperial the Pizza Hutt out of Krieg."
In related news, TS is affiliated with (and probably writes) anti-humanism.com, which is a dungheap of incredible proportions.

By the way, this puny attempt at satire comes across as no more than juvenile and predictable. Hyperbole stopped being funny about 500 years ago. Anyone laughing along with this has the sense of humour of a doormouse, with about as much discernment as to what is funny and what is not as your average brick.
Last edited by webbtje at Jul 9, 2009,
Wow, how random and quirky. Idiots.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Is this the same guy who did that Chuck Schuldiner thing?

I didn't think that was very funny either, if so.

All in all... *blows a raspberry*
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link