Page 1 of 2
we have some smart 'uns in tonight..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

No, they tried to market them at one point, but no one bought any, so they all headed down to Mexico... same problem

and thats how Octoberfest started
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
omg i want ice cream.
but that's a freezer.

So, do they have microwaves in mexico?
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by Psalm 150:4
omg i want ice cream.
but that's a freezer.

So, do they have microwaves in mexico?

dont be silly! you have to have money to buy a microwave!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
my next door neighbor is a penguin
im serious
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Do they have running water in Great Britain? I mean, they live on a fucking island, there's water all around.
I'm from Canada. I once rode my Polar Bear from my Igloo from Windsor to Detroit and boy did the it get hot once I passed that imaginary line!
Mah Gear:
Ibanez RGR420EX
Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo
Yamaha F-310
Kustom Arrow 16DFX
Quote by Alex Vik

Obvious troll is obvious, but still,

But they do have milk in bags.

Only in the East.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Do they have running water in Great Britain? I mean, they live on a fucking island, there's water all around.
you, my friend, are trying too hard
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
This is probably a parody of those annoying threads that ask stupid questions like "Is America the only country that has 'cook outs'" and suchlike.
I had somebody from the States over one time and let him change the milk bag. ...and he just sorta stared at it 'til he told me that he didn't have the slightest idea of how to use it. We also drive on the left hand side of the road.
No I'm seriously wondering, and I'd appreciate it if someone would give me a straight answer.
Corona Corona
no, we don't have freezers either. whatever moose we hunt we finish right away.

summer vacation came early this year because a few of our teachers got eaten by polar bears.

i should report this but, i find a lot of people around here don't like that. because nothing is ever stupid enough.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
They also have milk in bags in Canada

Paper Bags? They couldn't be shopping bags, because they have two little holes in the bottom, so all the milk would pour out.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
i heard that once hummingbirds pass into canada they explode into flaming chunks of ice, and if you get hit you instantly become a purple iguana that only speaks in haikus and smells of banana bread.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
No they don't. It never get's above -20F you see, even in summer. The common fridge in Canada would have to be used as an oven.
What's that?! I can't hear you over my oil powered generator and the blizzard outside my igloo!
We actually crap on our food. See it's so cold here in Canada we **** ice.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
They also have milk in bags in Canada

They have milk in bags in the elementary school in my town in Kentucky. This is not some CRIZZAZY Canadian thing.

Question is purposefully stupid, thread is pointless.
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
Quote by demoniacfashion
No I'm seriously wondering, and I'd appreciate it if someone would give me a straight answer.

You my friend need to understand the meaning of a stereotype. Just to inform you, yes we use refrigerators, it's 77 degrees today in Vancouver. If your joking then so be it, but if not then you really need to look at a map and understand that the imaginary line between Canada in the US doesn't mean anything and sometimes its hotter in Canada then in the US.
My Rig
Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Bigsby
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Quote by MasterOfCows
We actually crap on our food. See it's so cold here in Canada we **** ice.

Edit: sig'd
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 BXP
Peavey TNT 115
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Blackstar Ht-1R
Last edited by DeadlyKombat at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by demoniacfashion

your trolling is embarrassingly unsuccessful. It's 94 degrees in Toronto today.
Quote by TimboSlice
I had somebody from the States over one time and let him change the milk bag. ...and he just sorta stared at it 'til he told me that he didn't have the slightest idea of how to use it. We also drive on the left hand side of the road.

There's also only one road in Canada
Well I didn't know that. I thought it was pretty cold in the northern US states like Montana, so I figured in like Northern Canada it would be colder. I don't know maybe I'm just stupid. I was not trying to be funny or anything.
Corona Corona
Quote by demoniacfashion
Well I didn't know that. I thought it was pretty cold in the northern US states like Montana, so I figured in like Northern Canada it would be colder. I don't know maybe I'm just stupid. I was not trying to be funny or anything.

nobody is that ignorant. gtfo.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
There's also only one road in Canada

And only one side of it.

The left.

But seriously, TS, there's probably a part of Canada the size of Texas on a lower parallel than some of the States. Consult a map. Or the Weather Network, or wikipedia, common sense, Maytag Canada even...after you've checked those, THEN consult the Pit. Then your local pastor/reverend.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Clearly you are just stupid. Well now you know, not to listen to stupid stereotypes.
My Rig
Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Bigsby
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Quote by demoniacfashion
Seriously, how many phonebooks do you have to sit on to see your computer screen?
Beers on me
Quote by TimboSlice
And only one side of it.

The left.

But seriously, TS, there's probably a part of Canada the size of Texas on a lower parallel than some of the States. Consult a map. Or the Weather Network, or wikipedia, common sense, Maytag Canada even...after you've checked those, THEN consult the Pit. Then your local pastor/reverend.

correct. Southern Ontario where i live is farther south than MOST of the top half of the northern states. not to mention the fact that canada experiences the jet stream, which creates exceptionally hot whether. TS is not actually as stupid as he is pretending to be... he is a troll.
yes

/thread
On the topic of whiney singers.

Quote by elliott FTW
But not Robb Flynn, he has epic vocal chords (they're made from barbed wire and gaffer tape).

Page 1 of 2