im going to the NIN/JA tour next week in manchester (wooo) and im really psyched about it! i cannot wait to see Janes Addiction, i want to see NIN aswell but nowhere near as much
anyways, my question is this, has anyone been to the US part of the NIN/JA tour? if so, thoughts? comments?
also, who came on last NIN or JA? i really want it to be JA because they should not open for anyone! and i really would not be in the mood for NIN after JA!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
Ninja tour?

How do you see what is not there? O_o

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I'm pretty sure they're alternating who plays last since I believe they're both headlining.
though I could be wrong. If anything though, it'd be NIN last, he's taking JA on the tour, not the other way around.
Nine Inch Nails are first, then Janes Addiction.

Great show, saw the second show of the tour in Tampa.

Kicked ass. Street Sweeper was a great opener, as well.

In fact, here's a video from the one I went to, shot by yours truly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hJ832zjZ_M
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 9, 2009,
I saw them at one of their US stops. The opening band, Street Sweeper Social Club (Tom Morello and Boots Riley), was amazing and really got the show going. NIN was next and I thought they were terrible live. JA closed it and they were amazing. I recommend it just for SSSC and JA. One of the best shows i've been to despite the NIN debacle.
Music and sutff
JA came on after when my friends saw them and aparantly perry was being a huge dick to the crowd too.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....

Last edited by Bambi Slaughter at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by angusvansantana
I saw them at one of their US stops. The opening band, Street Sweeper Social Club (Tom Morello and Boots Riley), was amazing and really got the show going. NIN was next and I thought they were terrible live. JA closed it and they were amazing. I recommend it just for SSSC and JA. One of the best shows i've been to despite the NIN debacle.

Really? Jane's Addiction set was the weakest at the one I went to. Nine Inch Nails was amazing.
Saw them in june, SSS NIN and JA all kicked some major ass, would have been one of the best shows i've seen but JA started to fade towards the end of their set. I heard NIN was headlining the euro tour because JA isn't as big as they are here in the states, I could be wrong though
Quote by valennic
Ninja tour?
How do you see what is not there? O_o

Quote by Versailles_X
A band of NINJAs?
Why wasn't I informed?

My soporific is working, I think.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!